Quantcast

,

Patti'sdaughter
Hi everyone,
Does anyone have the video of Pan's People dancing while wearing sexy black leather hot pants suit and silver belt.  Dont know the name of the song im affraid but my Mum thinks it was 1973.

Can anyone help?

amy x
amy x

Re: ,

PattiForPM
Amy, I know the clip you mean and there are little excerpts on Youtube "I Love Pan's People 1974" and I think it was one of the earliest that included Cherry but I can't recall the song sorry.  Can anyone else do better?