08/06/78: Ca Plane Pour Moi

Doc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OX227Q7DsQ

COMMENT: For the 2nd week running L&C are obstructed by a male! Plastic "vieux franc un emploi" Bertrand must get in the way 97% of the time*. I used to think the loaves were a strange addition until I saw French supporters at the World Cup with them!

*- a guess, I can't be bothered to work it out.

CHAMPAGNE: More bread and cheese!

OTHER LIKES:
The French Bread
Girls dressed in Plastic.
All very lively!

SPOTTED:
Pauline appears to be wearing the blue bags supermarkets used to give you.
Plastic presents Rosie's bottom to the audience.

Come to think of it that's probably my Champagne Moment!

Re: 08/06/78: Ca Plane Pour Moi

The Rubberband Man
COMMENT: The girls are on a roll, dancing with baguettes to a far from crumby record by Plastic Bertrand

CHAMPAGNE:  ^^^ That pic of Rosie ^^^ Moi aussi! Mais c'est un petit peu impoli non?  Does Rosie bang into Plastic immediately after that bit ? It's a bit difficult to tell....

SPOTTED: Lulu eating her baguette

Re: 08/06/78: Ca Plane Pour Moi

Doc wrote
COMMENT: For the 2nd week running L&C are obstructed by a male! Plastic "vieux franc un emploi" Bertrand must get in the way 97% of the time*.
*- a guess, I can't be bothered to work it out.

COMMENT: Well as somebody who can be be bothered to work out the answer i will tell ya. Betrand is on-screen for 142 seconds of the 158 seconds of the performance. That equates to 89.87%. Of course i have no such probs with that, afterall this is a Legs & Co accompaniment job and they do a splendid job in promoting the excitable foreign sort.

CHAMPAGNE: The Pauline bread tossing from hand to hand.

OTHER LIKES:  How the girls really seem to be enjoying working with the plucky Belgian.

SPOTTED:   I guess Flick thought the guy was French. Then again i guess they have baquettes in Belguim too. In my neck of the woods we just call them French Loaves.

Re: 08/06/78: Ca Plane Pour Moi

Doc
Pourquoi je ne suis pas surpris.

Re: 08/06/78: Ca Plane Pour Moi

Everything'sRosie
COMMENT:  Plastic Bertrand is as unwelcome here as his fellow Belgian Eden Hazard would be 40 years later...in the England penalty box.

CHAMPAGNE: Rosie's botty moment.

OTHER LIKES: Plastic sparring with Lulu.

SPOTTED: Slight collision between Rosie and Plastic around the 25 sec mark.
Queens of My Soul