1976 40th Anniversarys - Have You Rated It Guide

1976 40th Anniversarys - Have You Rated It Guide

Re: 40th Anniversarys - Have you rated it guide

I take it we can chat about 40 year stuff on this particular thread Doc. If you want me to create a 1976 folder inside this main folder i can do. Im guessing that if we keep this going for the next 5 years (and why shouldn't we) you would require 6 sets of folders in total in that case, but best if we come to that in due course.

It will be really good to examine every routine to look for champagne moments, and indeed the odd mistakes that may crop up. But with your keen eye Doc, you will get first dibs on mentioning them, but im sure the other contributors will keep you on your toes on that.

Just one suggestion. I do like the idea of comments about the number one single of the day when the dancers perform, but obviously that number one single can stretch over a period of weeks so you cant offer if on every set of 40th comments.

Re: 40th Anniversarys - Have you rated it guide

Doc
Can you pin this message.

Re: 40th Anniversarys - Have you rated it guide

Mikey
Is this running into Ruby Flipper time too?

Re: 40th Anniversarys - Have you rated it guide

Doc i will also pin the latest routines you offer up.

Re: 40th Anniversarys - Have you rated it guide

Less than 3 months to Ruby Flipper plus we get the start of Legs and Co. Hopefully it will get everyone looking at the routines again.

Re: 40th Anniversarys - Have you rated it guide

Doc
A bit of a gap now as there's no available Pan's routine until 25th March although there is a new No.1 next week.

Re: 40th Anniversarys - Have you rated it guide

Doc
Have you rated guide updated.

Re: 40th Anniversarys - Have you rated it guide

Any chance of an updated table Mr Host. The reason is i want to make sure that ive missed none, instead of having to wade through the last nine.

Re: 40th Anniversarys - Have you rated it guide

Doc
Yes, it's been on my 'To-Do' list for a while now.

Re: 40th Anniversarys - Have you rated it guide

Good work on the updated table Doc and pleased to see myself and a couple of others are contributing with our comments to the full. Hopefully once Legs & Co come along others may also do so more regular. I quite enjoy scanning through the routines looking for this and that and im sure other things will come to light in the future that we missed first time round.

Re: 40th Anniversarys - Have you rated it guide

Mikey
Heaven Must Be Missing An Angel I have done Doc.

Re: 40th Anniversarys - Have you rated it guide

Doc
I've amended the spreadsheet so it will show on the next update.

Re: 40th Anniversarys - Have you rated it guide

I did Disco Duck at the time you put it up. Please mark me present on all your offerings so far.

Re: 40th Anniversarys - Have you rated it guide

Mikey
Morning Glory done Doc.

Re: 40th Anniversarys - Have you rated it guide

I get the feeling the spreadsheet is number one on Doc's priorities .

Re: 40th Anniversarys - Have you rated it guide

Doc
Both corrected. I'd have a lot of work if all of the gaps were filled in, but I don't expect to have that problem.

Re: 40th Anniversarys - Have you rated it guide

Doc
Well that's 1976 completed, thanks to those who have made the effort to join in.
(I'll update the table soon before you ask).

Re: 40th Anniversarys - Have you rated it guide

Legsfan
I'll get up to date on my 1976 this evening, so I'm ready for 1977

Re: 40th Anniversarys - Have you rated it guide

Legsfan wrote
I'll get up to date on my 1976 this evening, so I'm ready for 1977
You said the same thing about 1976 Legs comments two weeks ago