1976 Champagne Moments - BONUS VOTE ADDED!

Re: 1976 Champagne Moments - Elimination round. Closing date 31st Oct

Doc
Whilst we are waiting for the stragglers, are you able to name your 1976 favourite or is it too hard to split them?

I'm going to pick:
December 63: Gill wiggling in a pink bikini.
just pipping Sue's fantastic gyrations from the same routine.

Re: 1976 Champagne Moments - Elimination round. Closing date 31st Oct

Who's That Hurll
I think my nominations will have been covered, but I will peruse them over the next few days.

Re: 1976 Champagne Moments - Elimination round. Closing date 31st Oct

Here's a compilation video of the currently nominated moments.
(I've never used the video editor before, so it's fairly basic)
Link moved to the end.

Re: 1976 Champagne Moments - Elimination round. Closing date 31st Oct

My three selections have already been nominated.

My nomination numbers were 2, 7 & 13.

Re: 1976 Champagne Moments - Elimination round. Closing date 31st Oct

Lovin the video comp Doc

Re: 1976 Champagne Moments - Elimination round. Closing date 31st Oct

The Rubberband Man
I like the video compilation Doc. Saves me having to search through all the nominated routines to find the champagne moments.

Re: 1976 Champagne Moments - Elimination round. Closing date 31st Oct

Just seen the video Doc, nice to see these Fab moment of our ladies.

Re: 1976 Champagne Moments - Elimination round.

AC/PD wrote
SueFan's second choice might be incorrect number-wise (12 instead of 13).
Not for one second do I have any doubts about that choice description-wise!
Yes and yes.

PS. Excellent vid comp Doc.  I almost gave the nod to Gill on the strength of it but then this old leopard never changes his spots !

Re: 1976 Champagne Moments - Elimination round.

Everything'sRosie
I haven't had a great deal of time to peruse these yet, and I'd prefer to sit through them one after another to give a fair decision. But I'm ever-conscious of the closing date so you'll be hearing from me shortly.

Re: 1976 Champagne Moments - Elimination round.

Doc
Those already nominated are in the you tube video I gave a link to a few posts above this.
The un nominated ones are in:
Legs and Co intro by Ed.
Theme from Jaws. (2nd half)
Jungle Rock (2nd half)
Let em in (end of)

That should take no more than 10 minutes.
I do think that the best ones have already been chosen.

My selections have all been nominated and will remain under wraps for now.

Re: 1976 Champagne Moments - Elimination round.

Everything'sRosie
I've cogitated for long enough now. Here goes:

2: Rosie in Jaws

7: Breathless Sue in Maid in Heaven

13: A wiggling Gill in December 63

Re: 1976 Champagne Moments - Elimination round.

Doc
Looks like I'll have to redo the nominated video. One new entry.

Re: 1976 Champagne Moments - Elimination round.

Mikey
Some of my suggestions have been picked, do i have to do anything here?

Re: 1976 Champagne Moments - Elimination round.

Doc
If your happy that your 3 favourites have been nominated then just say that you have nothing to add.
The idea of this phase is to get the choices down to the best ones and a manageable number.

Re: 1976 Champagne Moments - Elimination round.

Mikey
Yep, nothing to add.

Re: 1976 Champagne Moments - Elimination round.

AC/PD
7   Breathless
8   Physical Education
13 Bodacious

Re: 1976 Champagne Moments - Elimination round. Closing date 31st Oct

NOW CLOSED

I've remade the video for the 10:
https://youtu.be/Wxyb0oYMevQ

The 10 remaining moments are:

1. Theme From Jaws: Rosie's scared solo at about 1:40

2. Jaws - Sue's ending solo

3. Patti with Sue and Lulu in lovely side view at about 45secs into Rock n Me with the I Ain't Superstitious snippet

4. Rock In Me - Lulu disappears in the fog (solo)

5. Spinning rock boogie - The light hearted Gill puffing out her cheeks and moping her brow moment.

6. Maid In Heaven: Sue out of breath at the end.

7. Portsmouth - Gill/Pauline piggy back

8. December 63: Sue close up 0:45 to 0:51

9. December 63: Gill's hip wiggling about 1:35 to 1:50.

10. December 63: Sue close up 2:45 to 3:00

Re: 1976 Champagne Moments - Elimination round. Closing date 31st Oct

Doc
I've redone the video to include all 10 and it now fills the screen without the black bars at the top and bottom. I've had problems with Adobe Premier Elements refusing to accept that 576i ever existed. It only seems to want to work in 480p, 720p or 1080p, so I've had to upscale it. (The link's in the post above).

Re: 1976 Champagne Moments - Elimination round. Closing date 31st Oct

Doc
Ryan, when you get the time can you set up a poll of the 10 above allowing two votes per person.
The top 3 will go through to a 6 year playoff vote.