1976 Champagne Moments - Top 6 video available

1976 Champagne Moments - Top 6 video available

It's now time to vote for the best Champagne Moment of 1976!

What you need to do:
You need to pick your favourite routine of the year and one runner up moment (2 in all).
(The favourite will score more than the runner up)
UPDATE: Now also pick a BONUS (third place) moment.

The 10 routines are shown below and can also be seen in this video https://youtu.be/Wxyb0oYMevQ

Taken part:

The NOMINATED ROUTINES

1. Theme From Jaws: Rosie's scared solo at about 1:40

2. Jaws - Sue's ending solo

3. Patti with Sue and Lulu in lovely side view at about 45secs into Rock n Me with the I Ain't Superstitious snippet

4. Rock In Me - Lulu disappears in the fog (solo)

5. Spinning rock boogie - The light hearted Gill puffing out her cheeks and moping her brow moment.

6. Maid In Heaven: Sue out of breath at the end.

7. Portsmouth - Gill/Pauline piggy back

8. December 63: Sue close up 0:45 to 0:51

9. December 63: Gill's hip wiggling about 1:35 to 1:50.

10. December 63: Sue close up 2:45 to 3:00

ELIMINATED MOMENTS Not part of the final vote!

Gill sounding really nervous when being introduced.

Jungle Rock - Lulu and the show off dancing bear

Jungle Rock: Patti having a conversation with a man in a Gorilla costume

The end of  the dressing gowns and doors when we return to the lovely Tony and Jimmy

Re: 1976 Champagne Moments - Elimination round.

Doc
My choices are:
7. Sue out of breath.
13. Gill's wiggles.
14. Sue's 2nd close up.

Re: 1976 Champagne Moments - Elimination round.

Old Grey Whistler
I would like to nominate
6 .Gill in Spinning Rock Boogie
7. Sue at end of Maid In Heaven
8. Portmouth piggy back

Re: 1976 Champagne Moments - Elimination round.

Doc
Done!

Re: 1976 Champagne Moments - Elimination round.

The Rubberband Man
I would like t nominate
5. Rock In Me - Lulu disappears in the fog (solo)

My other choices have already been nominated

Re: 1976 Champagne Moments - Elimination round.

Doc
Also done!

Re: 1976 Champagne Moments - Elimination round.

PattiForPM
4.  Patti with Sue and Lulu in Rock n Me please Doc

Others already nominated

Re: 1976 Champagne Moments - Elimination round.

Gorgeous Daze
Thanks for the user-friendly list with screen-caps Doc.

I'll add Sue's shorter vintage clip: 12. December 63: Sue close up 0:45 to 0:51.

My other two are the already imbibed 4 & 7.

Re: 1976 Champagne Moments - Elimination round.

Who's That Hurll
When is the closing date for nominations?

Re: 1976 Champagne Moments - Elimination round.

Doc
When it looks like no ones else is going to contribute.

Re: 1976 Champagne Moments - Elimination round.

My Choice would be end solo by Sue at the end of Jaws.
My other choices have been Nominated these being 4 & 14.

Re: 1976 Champagne Moments - Elimination round.

Only 6 contributions so far.
If you don't wish to nominate anything that's not already been picked and are happy with those chosen then say so, so we don't sit around waiting.

So far we've had opinions from :OGW, TRBM, P4PM, GD, S4E

Re: 1976 Champagne Moments - Elimination round.

My choices from the above are:
7. Sue out of breath.
13. Sue's 1st close up.
14. Sue's 2nd close up.

Re: 1976 Champagne Moments - Elimination round.

Doc wrote
Only 6 contributions so far.
If you don't wish to nominate anything that's not already been picked and are happy with those chosen then say so, so we don't sit around waiting.
So far we've had opinions from :OGW, TRBM, P4PM, GD, S4E
May I suggest a pre-stated time limit, Doc.
Closing dates work wonders!
If not, just stick a cap on it and pull the plug whenever desired.

Re: 1976 Champagne Moments - Elimination round.

Doc
AC/PD wrote
May I suggest a pre-stated time limit, Doc.
Closing dates work wonders!
If not, just stick a cap on it and pull the plug whenever desired.
It'll probably be when I'm able to do 1977. I've put 31st Oct as a closing date.

Re: 1976 Champagne Moments - Elimination round.

Suefan wrote
My choices from the above are:
7. Sue out of breath.
13. Sue's 1st close up.
14. Sue's 2nd close up.
All very good choices.

Re: 1976 Champagne Moments - Elimination round.

AC/PD
SueFan's second choice might be incorrect number-wise (12 instead of 13).
Not for one second do I have any doubts about that choice description-wise!

Re: 1976 Champagne Moments - Elimination round.

Doc
I've taken that into account.

Re: 1976 Champagne Moments - Elimination round. Closing date 31st Oct

Mine have already been nominated.
6. Gill's puff in Spinning Rock Boogie
8. The Portsmouth piggy back
13. Gill wiggling back in December 63.

Re: 1976 Champagne Moments - Elimination round. Closing date 31st Oct

Doc
I've added you to the list. Up to 8 now.