1976 Champagne Moments - Top 6 video available

Re: 1976 Champagne Moments - BONUS VOTE ADDED!

PattiforPM
I wonder if Sue's 1963 contributions, if combined, would have won it Doc.  Unite the Right, as they say over here

Re: 1976 Champagne Moments - BONUS VOTE ADDED!

Doc
No, they would have tied with Gill.

Re: 1976 Champagne Moments - BONUS VOTE ADDED!

PattiforPM
Thanks Doc, just shows how popular that breathless Sue clip is I guess.  A worthy winner

Re: 1976 Champagne Moments - BONUS VOTE ADDED!

Doc
The top 10 scores are now in the post as well.

Re: 1976 Champagne Moments - BONUS VOTE ADDED!

Yes, im very happy with the winner and runner-up for 76, as that was my top two also.

Re: 1976 Champagne Moments - BONUS VOTE ADDED!

AC/PD
Thanks for the second Champagne breakdown, Doc.
As with the 1977 results, it's good to see the final outcome.

Re: 1976 Champagne Moments - BONUS VOTE ADDED!

Who's That Hurll
Like 1977, one of my first pick's has taken top honours. Whilst the moment in itself was enough to have my vote, it was also the culmination of a routine that we saw from start to finish. Why couldn't they all have been like that?! Yes, I know- time reasons. Well, making time for the Legs & Co dance should have been the priority!

Re: 1976 Champagne Moments - Top 6 video available

That was a good top six, for me and a great win by Sue. With a very popular moment from our leading lady.

Re: 1976 Champagne Moments - Top 6 video available

Everything'sRosie
1976 was definitely Sue's year.

Re: 1976 Champagne Moments - BONUS VOTE ADDED!

Doc wrote
Now this is more like it.  Holding up the back (with a bit of help from my waterproof ink !); covering the midfield; and striking up front.  That girl has all the bases covered !