1976 Champagne Moments - Top 6 video available

Re: 1976 Champagne Moments - Time to pick the best, VOTE NOW!

Who's That Hurll
Champagne Moment:  6. Unfit Sue.

Lemonade Moment:   4.  Clouded Cartwright.

Re: 1976 Champagne Moments - Time to pick the best, VOTE NOW!

Doc
That's 10 votes in (P4PM, SF, LF, ER, ACPD, S4E, Ryan, Doc, TBRM, WTH).
All except one has got on the scoreboard and we do have a clear leader!
Good to see Lloyd back!

Re: 1976 Champagne Moments - Time to pick the best, VOTE NOW!

Old Grey Whistler
Favourite . 3 - Rock n Me trio
Runner up. 5 - Gill in Spinning Rock Boogie

Re: 1976 Champagne Moments - Time to pick the best, VOTE NOW!

Gorgeous Daze
Was unsure about panting Sue because though it's undoubtedly iconic the music has stopped, so is it truly in the routine? Arguably yes as she's holding a pose but not beyond dispute.

Anyhow, Sue it is:

Favourite: 8. Undiluted Sue.
Runner-Up: 9. Gill in the same lovely routine.

Re: 1976 Champagne Moments - Time to pick the best, VOTE NOW!

Doc
12 votes in and it's almost certainly a 3 horse race with only 1 point separating them.
Good to see Lloyd back!

Re: 1976 Champagne Moments - Time to pick the best, VOTE NOW!

Doc
Your vote could make all the difference as there is only 1 point separating the top one from the two tied for 2nd place!

Voted so far:
P4PM, SF, LF, ER, ACPD, S4E, Ryan, Doc, TBRM, WTH, OGW, GD
Good to see Lloyd back!

Re: 1976 Champagne Moments - Time to pick the best, VOTE NOW!

The Rubberband Man
Doc wrote
Voted so far:
 TBRM,
Have you joined the crew of HMS London?

Re: 1976 Champagne Moments - Time to pick the best, VOTE NOW!

Doc
The Banned Rubber Man!
Good to see Lloyd back!

Hopefully the voting system on 78 will avoid the result being so close!
Good to see Lloyd back!

Re: 1976 Champagne Moments - Time to pick the best, VOTE NOW!

Doc wrote
The Banned Rubber Man!
Lol, couldn't he just get a stern warning first Doc

Re: 1976 Champagne Moments - Time to pick the best, VOTE NOW!

As the current score is so close and it doesn't look like anyone else is going to get involved, I'm going to introduced the BONUS vote as used in the 1977 poll.

Those that have already taken part can now have one more vote.
The BONUS vote cannot be one that you've already picked.
The BONUS vote will be worth less than the first two votes.

In the unlikely event that someone that's not voted decides to take part, can you now pick a:
First, Second and Bonus.
Good to see Lloyd back!

Re: 1976 Champagne Moments - Time to pick the best, VOTE NOW!

Everything'sRosie
My bonus bonus vote goes to:

8 Sue in December 63

Sue's 2 appearances from this routine seems to have split the vote fairly evenly.
Good to see Lloyd back!

Re: 1976 Champagne Moments - Time to pick the best, VOTE NOW!

The Rubberband Man
My Bonus goes to :-
7. Portsmouth - Gill/Pauline piggy back

The top 3 have all only received 4 votes so far and there's still only 1 point separating them. The rest are out of it, unless someone new takes part (Mikey, Stu?).
Good to see Lloyd back!

Re: 1976 Champagne Moments - Time to pick the best, VOTE NOW!

Who's That Hurll
Bonus vote: 7. Pompey horseplay.

Re: 1976 Champagne Moments - BONUS VOTE ADDED!

Doc, my bonus vote will go to Number 6.

Re: 1976 Champagne Moments - BONUS VOTE ADDED!

AC/PD
^^^

Re: 1976 Champagne Moments - BONUS VOTE ADDED!

Old Grey Whistler
My bonus is for No. 7  - Portsmouth piggy back.

Re: 1976 Champagne Moments - BONUS VOTE ADDED!

PattiforPM
Bonus vote:   9.  Gill in wiggling mood Dec 63