1977's best Champagne Moment. TOP 6 ANNOUNCED

1977's best Champagne Moment. TOP 6 ANNOUNCED

This is the elimination round for 1977.

What I need now is for you to pick:

Your TWO favourite moments and then TWO runners up moments (Four in all).
Update: You can now also choose a bonus routine as well (this will score lower than the first 4).

I will combine the choices to determine the top 10.
You have until 15th November to take part.

1. Car Wash: Sue and Gill sticking their tongues out at the start.

2 Suspicion: Rosie takes off her hat and shakes her hair then flashes her legs. About 1:00.

3 Suspicion - Lulu and Rosie on the lamp post. About 2:00

4 Suspicion: Suspicion the Patti, Sue and Gill section including the wink and the turn just after 2:15

5 New Kid In Town: About 1:50 at the end of Lulu's solo she spins and rests against a door frame.

6 New Kid In Town: Lulu looking sad then eventually running off at the end (length 15 secs).

7 Boogie Nights: The first time the camera cuts to Sue.

8 Chanson d'Amour: Gill's wistful look then kiss to the camera. About 0:30.

9 Chanson d'Amour: Sue looking lost then kiss to the camera. About 1:00.

10 Love Hit Me - Pauline slumped in the corner while Gill waves the towel over her

Re: 1977- It's Not Ready Yet!

11 Lonely Boy: about 2:00 in with Rosie looking at Sue.

12 Sir Duke: The bending over then walking away moment.

13. Sir Duke (V1) -  The Rosie / Lulu combination at about 1.30

14 Red Light: Billy Ocean's look towards Rosie.

15 The Shuffle (1st one) - Lulu/Sue's back and forth solo's (16 seconds)

16 Hotel California Rosie enters the Lobby

17 Got to Give It Up V1  The first 7 seconds up to and includng the 1st spin.

18 Roadrunner - stood up dancing at the end

19 Way Down (backing): The last few seconds where the 2 guys are transfixed on Sue and then she applauds the song  at the end.

20 Calling Occupants: Patti's high kicks.

Re: 1977- It's Not Ready Yet!

21 I believe you - walking through the arches at the end

22 Dance Dance Dance: Going into formation for 'Rumba and Tango, Latin Hustle too'.

23 Egyptian Reggae: Unrolling the carpet.

24 Egyptian Reggae: Pauline watching Rosie charm the snake.

25 Love's Unkind: Lulu's crush on my best friend moment.

26 Sir Duke Xmas: Santa Floid kissing the girls ending with Lulu sticking her tongue out at him 1:28 to 1:37

Late entry
27 Chanson D'Amour : Sue and Lulu look to the camera

28 Black Betty: Lulu fisting.

Re: 1977- It's Not Ready Yet!

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: 1977- It's Not Ready Yet!

Everything'sRosie
 Best of luck with 1977, Doc. So many fantastic moments. But here's one I come back to time and time again

"He's in love with my best friend"

Re: 1977- It's Not Ready Yet!

Doc
Right the list of suggestions is now complete. I now need to reduce this to around 10 - 12.

What I need now is for you to pick:

Your TWO favourite moments and then TWO runners up moments (Four in all).

I will combine the choices to determine which ones go through.
You have until 15th November to take part.

Re: 1977- It's Not Ready Yet!

PattiForPM
Faves: 17 and 25

Runners Up:  4 and 18

Re: 1977- It's Not Ready Yet!

Doc
It's been pointed out that Lulu's fist action was missed off the list. I'm assuming that as it's Patti free it doesn't affect your choices P4PM.

Re: 1977- Elimation round, open until 15 Nov.

Favourites: 8!!, 27

Runner-up: 25, 4

Re: 1977- It's Not Ready Yet!

Am I so transparent Doc?

Re: 1977- It's Not Ready Yet!

Doc
Not that I can see.

Re: 1977- It's Not Ready Yet!

My selections are---

Two from my choices. Numbers 26 & 28.

Two from others on offer. Numbers 17 & 22.

Re: 1977- It's Not Ready Yet!

Doc
9 different routines have picked up votes so far.

Re: 1977- It's Not Ready Yet!

PattiForPM
Does LF get more credit for his choice with the exclamation marks?

Re: 1977- It's Not Ready Yet!

Doc
I marked that to No. 811.

Re: 1977- It's Not Ready Yet!

I was a bit too excited when I noticed that it was an option.
Oh Gill, I hope that kiss was for me

Re: 1977- Elimination round, open until 15 Nov.

3 and 15 first choice
17 and 21 second choice

Re: 1977- Elimination round, open until 15 Nov.

Everything'sRosie
Hard to choose, so many magical moments but...

A Cartwright double-header for my first choices: 25 and 28

Mentioned in dispatches: 1 and 16

Re: 1977- Elimination round, open until 15 Nov.

Doc
5 voters so far, who've picked 14 different moments, one of which is clear at the top.
I'm surprised that a Christmas moment is not doing that well.

It's almost certain now that some routines that have received votes will not make the cut, so make sure you get your vote in.

Re: 1977- Elimination round, open until 15 Nov.

From 1977
Two fav moments:
7.   Sue and her mirrors
15.  Double Shuffle