1977's best Champagne Moment. TOP 6 ANNOUNCED

Re: 1977- Elimination round, open until 15 Nov.

Doc
6 have now taken part with 16 moments getting votes. Lulu is in the all of the current top 5!

Want to change that then get you choices in, don't wait until next week and say that you didn't realise it was closing on the 15th.

You need to pick:
Your TWO favourite moments and then TWO runners up momentsĀ (Four in all).
Stu

Re: 1977- Elimination round, open until 15 Nov.

Stu
Faves 10 & 13

RU 24 & 25

Re: 1977- Elimination round, open until 15 Nov.

Doc
7 have voted so far:
P4PM, LF, Ryan, Mikey, ER, SF, Stu

19 moments have been chosen, one of which is well clear of the pack. The 6th placed is the first not to include Lulu!

These currently have no supporters. There's a few here I thought might have done better.
2 Suspicion: Rosie takes off her hat and shakes her hair then flashes her legs. About 1:00.
5 New Kid In Town: About 1:50 at the end of Lulu's solo she spins and rests against a door frame.
6 New Kid In Town: Lulu looking sad then eventually running off at the end (length 15 secs).
11 Lonely Boy: about 2:00 in with Rosie looking at Sue.
12 Sir Duke: The bending over then walking away moment.
14 Red Light: Billy Ocean's look towards Rosie.
19 Way Down (backing): Sue applauding at the end.
20 Calling Occupants: Patti's high kicks.
23 Egyptian Reggae: Unrolling the carpet.

Re: 1977- Elimination round, open until 15 Nov.

The Rubberband Man
The nominations from RbM are, and in no particular order:-
Favourite Moments: 25, 28
Runners Up Moments: 15, 26

Re: 1977- Elimination round, open until 15 Nov.

Doc wrote
23 Egyptian Reggae: Unrolling the carpet.
 Not the first time I've forgotten something on the carpet

Re: 1977- Elimination round, open until 15 Nov.

Gorgeous Daze
No worries P4PM, I'll vacuum it up.

Faves: 7 & 23.

Photo finishers: 12 & 21.

Re: 1977- Elimination round, open until 15 Nov.

Old Grey Whistler
Hello Doc.

For my main, I would like numbers 4 and 13.
My runners up are  17 and 23.

And could I have that served with a side salad and chips, please.

Re: 1977- Elimination round, open until 15 Nov.

Doc
10 choices in now, with votes for 21 of the moments.
One of the moments still has a healthy lead, although it's still fairly close for the other positions.
Lulu appears in 7 of the top 10.

Voted so far:
P4PM, LF, Ryan, Mikey, ER, SF, Stu, TBM, GD, OGW

Re: 1977- Elimination round, open until 15 Nov.

Who's That Hurll
First picks:  27. Madamoiselle stare-off  and 23. Unfurling of Queen Patti.

Second picks:  4. Suspicious eye movement and 12. Playing to the (siren) whistle.

I should say that my favourite part of incident no. 4 had occurred earlier, when Rosie booted Gill's hat off the stage. Unfortunately that thought came to me too late for the nominations.

Re: 1977- Elimination round, open until 15 Nov.

Taken Part: P4PM, LF, Ryan, Mikey, ER, SF, Stu, TBM, GD, OGW, WTH

No change at the top and it would take at least two people voting to change that!
(S4E, PD, BBabs??)

There's been some movement in the top 5 and after complaining that it had not got a vote, one moment with Patti is on a roll both in the routine and the chart.

There's too many routines tied, I might have to give more votes per person when I do 1978, that or we get more people to vote.

Re: 1977- Elimination round, open until 15 Nov.

Doc
BONUS VOTE!

As several routines are tied on the same scores those that have already voted can choose one more moment. This vote will be of a lower value than those already submitted as it's main use is to split the ties.

1. The BONUS routine must be different from the ones you've already picked.
2. If you've not yet voted then now submit 2 favs, 2 runner ups and one BONUS.
3. The extra vote is optional. If you don't want to use it would help if you stated that.

Re: 1977- Elimination round, open until 15 Nov.

PattiForPM
Thanks Doc,

         Bonus:  23. The Priceless Rug and contents

Re: 1977- Elimination round, open until 15 Nov.

Legsfan
My bonus will also be 23.

Re: 1977- Elimination round, open until 15 Nov.

AC/PD
Two Favourites :

18  Roadrunner - Free-for-all car dance.
23  Egyptian Reggae - Unrolling the carpet.

Two Runners-uppers :

3  Suspicion - Lulu & Rosemary on the lamppost.
7  Boogie Nights - Stunned by Sue.

Brucie Bonus :

22 Dance, Dance, Dance - Going into formation.

Re: 1977- Help pick the best Champagne Moment, open until 15 Nov. BONUS VOTE NOW AVAILABLE.

My first favourite routine No: 7, Boogie Nights, the first cut to Sue.

The second favourite routine No: 15, The Shuffle, Lulu/Sue Solo's.

The first runners up No: 17, Got to give it up v1.

The second runners up No: 22, Dance, Dance, Dance.

The Bonus routine No: 9, Chanson D' Amour, that kiss from Sue magic.

Re: 1977- Help pick the best Champagne Moment, open until 15 Nov. BONUS VOTE NOW AVAILABLE.

Doc
Wow! The Juggernaut rolls on!
It's now really tight at the top, I think 4 moments could still win it!

Your vote could swing it!

Re: 1977- Help pick the best Champagne Moment, open until 15 Nov. BONUS VOTE NOW AVAILABLE.

Doc
Could the winner be here?

Re: 1977- Help pick the best Champagne Moment, open until 15 Nov. BONUS VOTE NOW AVAILABLE.

Doc
My choices:

Favorites:
26: Floid thinks he's getting a kiss from all the girls.
23: Roll on Patti

Runners Up:
7: Sue-perb!
12: Not bringing up the rear.

Bonus:
22: That's the head of the whole fruit, oh hang on not that Tango.

Re: 1977- Help pick the best Champagne Moment, open until 15 Nov. BONUS VOTE NOW AVAILABLE.

Doc
Voted:
P4PM, LF, Ryan, Mikey, ER, SF, Stu, TBM, GD, OGW, WTH, ACPD, S4E, Doc

Used the Bonus Vote
P4PM, LF, ACPD, S4E, Doc

Re: 1977- Help pick the best Champagne Moment, open until 15 Nov. BONUS VOTE NOW AVAILABLE.

Doc
Maybe down to 3 possible winners, it depends on the take up of the bonus votes. Other than the 14 that have already done so, it doesn't look that likely that anyone else is going to bother taking part.