1977's best Champagne Moment. TOP 6 ANNOUNCED

Re: 1977- Help pick the best Champagne Moment, open until 15 Nov. BONUS VOTE NOW AVAILABLE.

The Rubberband Man
My Bolly Bonus is: 17 Got to Give It Up V1

Re: 1977- Help pick the best Champagne Moment, open until 15 Nov. BONUS VOTE NOW AVAILABLE.

Everything'sRosie
My bonus vote:

7 Sue explodes onto our screens in Boogie Nights.

Re: 1977- Help pick the best Champagne Moment, open until 15 Nov. BONUS VOTE NOW AVAILABLE.

Who's That Hurll
Bonus: 24. Hissing Sid.

Re: 1977- Help pick the best Champagne Moment, open until 15 Nov. BONUS VOTE NOW AVAILABLE.

Doc
Some more movement in the top 5.

Bonus voters:
P4PM, LF, ACPD, S4E, Doc, RBM, ER, WTH

Re: 1977- Help pick the best Champagne Moment, open until 15 Nov. BONUS VOTE NOW AVAILABLE.

Doc
Current top 5 scores

1. 16 points from 7 votes.
2. 14 points from 6 votes.
3. 13 points from 5 votes.
4. 11 points from 4 votes.
5. 10 points from 5 votes.

6. 10 points from 4 votes.
7. 9 points from 4 votes.
8. 9 points from 3 votes.

If you've not taken part or used your bonus vote it's still possible to have a significant effect on the leaderboard.

Re: 1977- Help pick the best Champagne Moment, open until 15 Nov. BONUS VOTE NOW AVAILABLE.

Gorgeous Daze
I'll take a Rosie bonus: 16.

Re: 1977- Help pick the best Champagne Moment, open until 15 Nov. BONUS VOTE NOW AVAILABLE.

Doc
Just over 48 hours left for this vote! (I'll probably close it early evening Wednesday).
Last chance for anyone that's not bothered to get a vote in!

Ryan, Mikey, SF, Stu and OGW, you all still have a BONUS vote available if you wish to use it.

Re: 1977- Help pick the best Champagne Moment, open until 15 Nov. BONUS VOTE NOW AVAILABLE.

Old Grey Whistler
My bonus will be number 3 - Lulu & Rosie in Suspicion.

Re: 1977- Help pick the best Champagne Moment, open until 15 Nov. BONUS VOTE NOW AVAILABLE.

Doc
Last few minutes for those that have not used their bonus vote or those that have not voted at all.

Re: 1977- Help pick the best Champagne Moment, open until 15 Nov. BONUS VOTE NOW AVAILABLE.

Doc
NOW CLOSED.

Re: 1977- Help pick the best Champagne Moment, open until 15 Nov. BONUS VOTE NOW AVAILABLE.

The results are in and here's the top 6!

https://youtu.be/je8O9TDacYw

Here's the full top 20.

I'm going to use a slightly different scoring system in the later years. It would have only made minor changes to this year as shown below.

Re: 1977- Help pick the best Champagne Moment, open until 15 Nov. BONUS VOTE NOW AVAILABLE.

Who's That Hurll
A deserved winner, that was one of my first picks. Thanks must also go to Allied Carpets (Cairo branch) for their assistance during this scene.

Re: 1977- Help pick the best Champagne Moment, open until 15 Nov. BONUS VOTE NOW AVAILABLE.

PattiForPM
Great Top 6 and a very fine Winner;  well played everyone

Roll out the red carpet for Ms Patti Hammond!

Re: 1977- Help pick the best Champagne Moment, open until 15 Nov. BONUS VOTE NOW AVAILABLE.

Old Grey Whistler
I voted for the winner so quite content with the conclusion.
You have presented the results very well Doc, but would it be possible to give us the scores that each got? It would be interesting to see what the winning margin was.

Re: 1977- Help pick the best Champagne Moment, open until 15 Nov. BONUS VOTE NOW AVAILABLE.

Doc
I'll put the result up eventually.

Re: 1977- Help pick the best Champagne Moment, open until 15 Nov. BONUS VOTE NOW AVAILABLE.

Doc
The full results are now up (above).