1977's best Champagne Moment. TOP 6 ANNOUNCED

Re: 1977- Help pick the best Champagne Moment, open until 15 Nov. BONUS VOTE NOW AVAILABLE.

Suefan
What, what, what ! .....  Bonus Votes .... Carpetbagging .... I want a new referendum, or at the very least a recount !!!

Re: 1977- Help pick the best Champagne Moment, open until 15 Nov. BONUS VOTE NOW AVAILABLE.

I had to resort to it because there would have been too many ties in the lower positions, the only other solution would be more people voting! I've just checked, it didn't actually affect the top 4 at all but it did split those with smaller votes.

(The 1978 vote allows more votes to hopefully avoid the problems I've had with 76 and 77).

Re: 1977- Help pick the best Champagne Moment, open until 15 Nov. BONUS VOTE NOW AVAILABLE.

Suefan
No worries Doc. I wasn't serious and forgot to end my previous remark with a suitable emoticon.  (That is officially the first time I have ever used the word emoticon !)
Although any poll that Susan fails to win clearly needs further investigation !!

Re: 1977- Help pick the best Champagne Moment, open until 15 Nov. BONUS VOTE NOW AVAILABLE.

Doc
She normally wins most, such is her popularity.