1978 CM - Coming soon!

Under construction:
This will be the 1978 CM voting area.

Re: 1978 CM - Coming soon!

Wishing On A Star: Lulu, Pauline and Rosie appearing from nowhere about 0:45

All Right Now: about 1:30 Patti's slow grind with Pauline and Lulu leaning way way back.

All Right Now: Sue's mini solo about 1:40

Rumour Has It: Sue and Rosie playing the Miss Mop character at the end.

The Ghost Of Love: Lulu and Pauline spooking each other and Lulu doing a double take about 1:00 in.

Everybody Dance: Patti's mini solo about 0:45.

Night Fever  After about 15secs when the ladies appear for the second time and you realise it's not just a dream.

Night Fever: about 1:35 to 1:45 when the camera goes close up on Lulu and then pans back to reveal the whole troupe.

Let's All Chant: Lulu concentrating and not realising she's on camera then playing to it at about 2:05.

You're The One That I Want: Rosie's too shy then meditate my direction moment.

Re: 1978 CM - Coming soon!

Dancing In The City: Going down the line with Rosie at the end of the queue then the close up of her a second or so later.

The Man With The Child In His Eyes: Sue Mini sitting solo then close up.

Come on Dance: The Patti "take down" at about 37.1seconds

Come On Dance  - Sue struggling to take her tracksuit bottoms off

Supernature: Rosie's transformation into an amazon girl.

Supernature¬† Just over 1min  with the Gill and Rosie chest fight followed by Patti, Sue and Lulu high kick

Supernature - Sue eats an apple

Kiss You All Over: The first 15 seconds and ends with Sue biting her lip.

Grease - Patti climbs up the pot and puts cream on her nose

Lay Your Love on Me - Sue picks up Richard

Le Freak: Sue's mini solo

Too Much Heaven: Synchronised top removal.

Summer Nights - Gill & Floid's walk through to camera and that hand behind the head strutting walk they do.

More to come

Re: 1978 CM - Coming soon!

Doc
I'm beginning to think that 1978 has some of the best Champagne Moments ever, I'm going to struggle to split several of them they are so good!

Re: 1978 CM - Coming soon!

Everything'sRosie
Good grief, it doesn't get any easier. Some fantastic moments there.

Re: 1978 CM - Coming soon!

PattiForPM
Any chance we could have a whole wall montage as a champion instead of a single winner Doc?

Re: 1978 CM - Coming soon!

Doc
The whole current list of suggestions are now available for perusal. The original list is still open for suggestions until Wednesday.

Re: 1978 CM - Coming soon!

Doc
3 new additions!

Re: 1978 CM - Coming soon!

Doc
Following a flurry of late activity on the 1978 suggestions there will be a number of new ones added before the start of the voting.