1978 CM - Top 6 video now available.

Re: 1978 CM - VOTING NOW OPEN!

Doc
8 votes in from:
Supa, P4PM, Ryan, SF, TRBM, ER, WTH, LF

3 crackers appear to be running away with it after opening up a 3 point gap to the 4th place.
There's still time for your vote to make a difference as the top 3 are only split by 2 points.

(In the event of a tie there will be a countback removing the latest vote until they can be split, so getting in early may make a difference).
Good to see Lloyd back!

Re: 1978 CM - VOTING NOW OPEN!

PattiforPM
I don't care which one wins - they're all great

Re: 1978 CM - VOTING NOW OPEN!

My Favourites:
Number 3, All Right Now Sue's mini solo.
Number 29, Le Freak Sue's mini solo.
The Two Runners Up:
Number 12, Dancing In The City going down the line.
Number 18, Supernature.
Two Third places:
Number 8, Night Fever with the lovely Lulu and ladies.
Number 30 Too Much Heaven and the ladies Model routine.

Re: 1978 CM - VOTING NOW OPEN!

Doc
We now have 3 tied for the top spot!
Good to see Lloyd back!

Re: 1978 CM - VOTING NOW OPEN!

Doc
I better put my vote in!

8. Night Fever with lovely Lulu.
12. Dancing in the City with Rosie looking amazing.

17. Supernature, Rosie going from geeky to gorgeous.
21. Kiss You All Over, Sue anticipating a kiss.

9. Let's All Chant, cheeky Lulu.
11. You're the one that I want, Rosie meditating.
Good to see Lloyd back!

Re: 1978 CM - VOTING NOW OPEN!

Doc
The top 3 are now 6 points clear of 4th place and 10 points clear of all of the rest!
It's looks like it's going to be a photo finish.

10 votes so far:
Supa, P4PM, Ryan, SF, TRBM, ER, WTH, LF, S4E, Doc
Good to see Lloyd back!

Re: 1978 CM - VOTING NOW OPEN!

Doc
Here is a list of the ones no one wants, even those that nominated them (Guilty on one count).

6. Everybody Dance: Patti's mini solo about 0:45.
13. The Man With The Child In His Eyes: Sue Mini sitting solo then close up.
14. Boogie Oogie Oogie - listening to headphones with one hand and pushing away with the other
15. Come On Dance  - The Patti "take down" then Sue struggling to take her tracksuit bottoms off
16. Come Back And Finish What You Started - Pauline's extreme close-ups when she's the right way up on the trapeze.
24. You Make Me Feel : Panning along the side of the stage, profiling legs.
25. You Make Me Feel: Floid dancing down the line with three pairs of two on either side.
26. Grease: Patti wags her finger at the camera.

Given a choice of just these I think I would have gone for 13.
Good to see Lloyd back!

Re: 1978 CM - VOTING NOW OPEN!

AC/PD
First pair :
18) Supernature - Gill & Rosie shimmering with animalistic passion / Sue's arm dance / high-kicks.
25) You Make Me Feel (Mighty Real) - Floid dancing down the line with three pairs of two on either side.

Second pair :
12) Dancing In The City - Going down the line with Rosie at the end of the queue, then the sensational close-up of her a second or so later.
24) You Make Me Feel (Mighty Real) - Panning along the side of the stage. profiling (let's face it) those lovely legs.

Third Pair :
17) Supernature - Rosie's transformation into an Amazon girl.
16) Come Back and Finish What You Started - Pauline's extreme close-ups when the right way up on the trapeze.

Re: 1978 CM - VOTING NOW OPEN!

Doc
The gap between 3rd and 4th is now 7 points and we have a clear leader. It really is the battle of the big 3!
Good to see Lloyd back!

Re: 1978 CM - VOTING NOW OPEN!

AC/PD
What time does voting for the 1978 champers moments close tomorrow, Doc?

Re: 1978 CM - VOTING NOW OPEN!

Doc
It's not tomorrow it's the 10th Dec. (Although I did say 10 Nov earlier).
Good to see Lloyd back!

Re: 1978 CM - VOTING NOW OPEN!

Mikey
Two Favourites = 15, 27
Two Runners Up = 19, 28
Two Third places = 10, 17

Re: 1978 CM - VOTING NOW OPEN!

12 votes in, no significant changes.

Supa, P4PM, Ryan, SF, TRBM, ER, WTH, LF, S4E, Doc, ACPD, Mikey
Good to see Lloyd back!

Re: 1978 CM - VOTING NOW OPEN!

Doc
OGW and Stu are the only ones that have taken part in earlier votes that have not cast theirs yet.
Of course others are welcome to join in. It would be nice to equal or beat the 14 we got for 1977.

Only 2 points separate the top 3 so your vote could be significant!
Good to see Lloyd back!

Re: 1978 CM - VOTING NOW OPEN!

Gorgeous Daze
Firsts: 9. Lets All Chant: Lulu concentrating and playing to the camera (the definition of adorable) & 12. Dancing In The City: Going down the line and Rosie.

Seconds: 8. Nightie Fever: Lulu close-up. (She took home that edition's match ball) & 27. Grease: Patti climbs the pot and daubs cream.

Thirds: 10. More Than A Woman: Patti solo & 18 Supernature: Shakedown and high kicks.

Re: 1978 CM - VOTING NOW OPEN!

Doc wrote
OGW and Stu are the only ones that have taken part in earlier votes that have not cast theirs yet.
How could you forget about poor old GD?   owed me thinks.

Re: 1978 CM - VOTING NOW OPEN!

Gorgeous Daze
Well he won't forget my birthday as well so he can buy me one round about then.

Re: 1978 CM - VOTING NOW OPEN!

Old Grey Whistler
Favourites - 12 and 17
Runner Ups 15 & 2
Third Choice 31 & 8

Re: 1978 CM - VOTING NOW OPEN!

Who's That Hurll wrote
Doc wrote
OGW and Stu are the only ones that have taken part in earlier votes that have not cast theirs yet.
How could you forget about poor old GD?   owed me thinks.
Yes, don't know?
Good to see Lloyd back!

Re: 1978 CM - VOTING NOW OPEN!

Doc
Well that was some quite significant voting, the top routine has now opened up a 4 point gap and that doesn't look like changing unless we get a few surprise voters!
The 3 way tie for 5th place is a bit of a pain though.

Interesting Stat: The top 4 have taken 47% of the available votes!
Good to see Lloyd back!
1234