1978 CM - Top 6 video now available.

Re: 1978 CM - VOTING NOW OPEN!

Doc
3 hours left!
Good to see Lloyd back!

Re: 1978 CM - VOTING NOW OPEN!

Doc
Now closed!
Good to see Lloyd back!

Re: 1978 CM - VOTING NOW OPEN!

Here's positions 7 to 20, the top 6 is still to come.
(I'll put the whole top 20 here in due course).

Good to see Lloyd back!

Re: 1978 CM - VOTING NOW OPEN!

Doc
and here's the Top 6 in video form!

https://youtu.be/rkqV-rQfgr0

I must say these are some of the finest moments ever.
Good to see Lloyd back!

Re: 1978 CM - VOTING NOW OPEN!

Everything'sRosie
Loved the vid, Doc. Two minutes of perfection. The members here have great taste

Re: 1978 CM - VOTING NOW OPEN!

Doc
I think I voted for all of the top 4, so I like the results. You'll see when I put the whole top 20 up just how dominant the top 3 were!
Good to see Lloyd back!

Re: 1978 CM - VOTING NOW OPEN!

Doc wrote
I must say these are some of the finest moments ever.
Yes, fantastic. They really raised the bar.

A bit surprising for me as after a swift (evidently much too swift, but I didn't want to be sure!) perusal of all the votes I had the fluffier Lulu moment at No.4 down as the winner. But no complaints, the actual winner was my other first choice and it's a classic sequence.

Re: 1978 CM - VOTING NOW OPEN!

PattiforPM
I'm a total fan of the top three.  A great result and Dancing in the City is worth every penny

Re: 1978 CM - Top 6 video now available.

Another great winner for me, and a great video Doc.

The full top 20 is now in the post above. The winner got 25 points, 2nd 21 points, 3rd 20 points, the others were left in their wake!
Good to see Lloyd back!

Re: 1978 CM - Top 6 video now available.

PattiforPM
I did wonder about the entry and exit from Eden being edited together, you know...Rosie drinks then Sue eats

Re: 1978 CM - Top 6 video now available.

Doc
I have joined some suggestions together when I've noticed them being really close to each other and it's less than 15 seconds. In the 79 vote Heart of Glass (Patti's line and moody Rosie)  and Hot Stuff (Lulu, then Sue and Lulu) are ones that come to mind that we're suggested separately.
Good to see Lloyd back!
1234