1978 members individual `averages`

The list below is the average ratings you have given to the 58 routines during 1978.  The members listed below have rated all 58 routines. Well there is only one on the list at present.

#Members NameLowHighTensDancesAve
1Dancer51022588.69
2Doc7109588.62
3Lookmacinanger5106588.22
4GiLuRo41015588.07
5eqOld Grey Whistler3105588.02
5eqRyan3108588.02
5eqVintage Videos4.5106588.02
8Suefan4109587.95
9eqColm3106587.93
9eqGorgeous Daze3.5105587.93
11Stuey3102587.86
12Everything's Rosie31015587.80
13PattiforPM4106587.75
14Whos That Hurll3.5102587.70
15Mikey4103587.61
16eqPaperboyplod590587.60
16eqSueforever31010587.60
18eqBucksby4102587.59
18eqThe Rubberband Man1107587.59
20Paulines Dimples4101587.57
21Andeebee21016587.47
22Old Bill4104587.40
23Adorable Gillusion1102585.91

Re: 1978 members individual `averages`

Colm becomes the 4th member to be included on this list.

Re: 1978 members individual `averages`

Gorgeous Daze
We ought to call this one the Heinz Club.

Just two away from my membership card now.

Re: 1978 members individual `averages`

Suefan now on this list, into second place.

Re: 1978 members individual `averages`

The extremely hard to please Adorable Gillusion is now included on the list above. No surprise in which position on the chart he finds himself

Re: 1978 members individual `averages`

Lookmacinanger is now on the list in the first post. Wow, an impressive average gets him sitting at the very top.

Re: 1978 members individual `averages`

Andeebee
but named as 'Loomacinanger'

Re: 1978 members individual `averages`

Andeebee now included on this list. A really quite extraordinary amount of maximums only gets him to 7th on the list with regard to his average score total for 1978 !

Re: 1978 members individual `averages`

Andeebee now included on this list. A really quite extraordinary amount of maximums
Over 25% were 10s.

Re: 1978 members individual `averages`

I think I have also rated all routines by now, or did I miss one?

Re: 1978 members individual `averages`

LOL, i just forgot to update your average Vin. Im on to it now.

Re: 1978 members individual `averages`

Re: 1978 members individual `averages`

VintageVideos
It's the 'dreary 2/10' that pulls your average down!

Re: 1978 members individual `averages`

Vin's average 1978 total is up now. Remarkably similar to my score !

Re: 1978 members individual `averages`

shocked

Re: 1978 members individual `averages`

Gorgeous Daze now entered onto this list.

Re: 1978 members individual `averages`

Doc
I expect I'll get No. 1 again when I get round to rating my missing ones.
Still living in 1979

Re: 1978 members individual `averages`

VintageVideos
Doc wrote
I expect I'll get No. 1 again
You sound like you're putting out a new record!

Re: 1978 members individual `averages`

Doc
8.53 last year. The same this year will be easiy enough.
Still living in 1979

Re: 1978 members individual `averages`

Well judging by your last half a dozen score ratings your position as the forums most generous Legs fan is not under threat. I have to admire your consistency also. You have never awarded any Legs routine lower than a 6.