1979 CM - Now Open.

1979 Champagne Moments Poll.

What you need to do is pick from the 32 moments nominated:

Two Favourites
Two Runners Up
Two Third places

That's 6 in all. The positions all score differently in the poll.

Closes Sat 30th December.

Re: 1979 CM - under construction!

1. One Nation Under A Groove - Patti performing four pelvic trusts to camera just after the half-way stage. About 1:45.

2. Cool Meditation  - the end Toes

3. Heart of Glass: About 1:00 starting with Patti at the front of the train and ending with moody Rosie and the camera pulling back to reveal all of them.

4. Tragedy  Patti's perfect face early on

5. Tragedy:  Sue's perfect chair V at about 1min.

6. Tragedy; Shooting Rosie and then the troupe mourns.

7. I Want Your Love: Group writhing session about 1:40.

8. Some Girls - Rosie mouthing the words to the song.

9. Forever in Blue Jeans: The girls remove their silver capes to reveal their outfits, ending with Bunny Rosie.

Re: 1979 CM - under construction!

10. Silly Thing: Lulu being a punk by sticking her tonge out at the start.

11. Silly Thing - Gill leans forward at around 1.40

12. Love You Inside Out: Sue doing the splits and then flipping back over to end up lying on the floor.

13. Love You Inside Out: Sue spinning the parasol into the camera at the end.

14. Sunday Girl: Each girl gets to pose ending with Patti's Key.

15. Hot Stuff - Pauline from around 0.10 to 0.20

16. Hot Stuff: Patti's shimmy, Lulu mouthing Hot Stuff and chorus girls Rosie and Gill. About 0:55 to 1:03

17. Hot Stuff: Sue swinging her head round then Sue and Lulu go from leaning forward to leaning back shimmying all the time at about 1:10.

18. Ain't No Stoppin Us Now: The Sue / Lulu handshake.

19. Say When - Patti counts to 10 on one hand

20. Bad Girls: Bad girl Lulu at about 2:05.

21. Born To Be Alive: About 1:20 Lulu standing around looking innocent then bursting into dance.

22. Born To Be Alive -  Sue does a headstand, falls over and crawls off stage

Re: 1979 CM - under construction!

23. After The Love Has Gone: Patti lying on the decking looking extremely hot at about 1:35-1:45.

24. Morning dance - Sues solo at the end.

25. Lost in Music  Perfect Pauline and how she treats those bars at about 1:20

26. If i said you had a beautful body - Lulus cute look to camera at about 2.20

27. Strut Your Funky Stuff  Lulu and pure joy just over a minute in

28. Strut Your Funky Stuff - The last few seconds of the routine when Lulu pulls a face at the camera.

29. Them Heavy People - The 7 second section around half way where Patti gets sandwiched between Lulu & Rosie and Patti's subsequent high kick and head rolling look to camera. About 1:30.

30. Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough - Sue at 0.50, including the warning.

31. Rise - Gill appears from behind the post

32. Rise - Rosie kneels by the statue

Re: 1979 CM - under construction!

Doc
The 1979 Champagne Moments Poll is Open!

What you need to do is pick from the 32 moments nominated:

Two Favourites
Two Runners Up
Two Third places

That's 6 in all. The positions all score differently in the poll.

(Note: I had to disqualify the YMCA moment as it was 30 seconds long.)

You've got until Sat 30th December to make your choice.

Re: 1979 CM - under construction!

Doc
I've a feeling I know what will win, but other than that I think it's going to be very close for the places.

Re: 1979 CM - under construction!

PattiForPM
Here I go:

Faves:                  14  and 4   (Absolutely Herculean effort to avoid bigger font for one of these)

Runners Up:         25 and 13

Third places:        1 and 24

Re: 1979 CM - under construction!

Doc
PattiForPM wrote
Here I go:

Faves:                  14
Didn't see that coming! Surprised 23 didn't get a mention.

Re: 1979 CM - under construction!

PattiForPM
Haha, I had to try to give the other Dancers a look-in Doc so 23 was a bias-balancing casualty

Re: 1979 CM - under construction!

Mikey
Two Favourites = 23, 19

Two Runners Up = 14, 32

Two Third places = 24, 26

Re: 1979 CM - under construction!

Everything'sRosie
I could easily find another six, as there are oodles of memorable moments, but...

Favourites:     9 and 14
Runners-up: 13 and 16
Thirds:             6 and 7
Queens of My Soul