1979 CM - Top 6 Video now available.

Re: 1979 CM - Now Open.

Who's That Hurll
First picks :  12.  Slinky, satiny Sue's splits and backward roll and 22. Baby Sue's headstand and crawl.

Second picks :  3. Pouting Patti leading the way and 4. Showing her serious face.

Third picks:  16. Hot Lulu mime and 19. Miss Hammond the Maths teacher.

Re: 1979 CM - Now Open.

Doc
That's 7 taken part:
P4PM, Mikey, ER, Supa, SF, TRBM, WTH.

There is now a clear leader!
Good to see Lloyd back!

Re: 1979 CM - Now Open.

Doc
Right, I better have a go:

3. Heart of Glass, the moody Rosie bit is one of my all time favourites!
14. Sunday Girl, all 6 posing and Patti's key!

17. Hot Stuff: Sue and Lulu leaning back.
23. After The Love Has Gone: Patti's never looked hotter!

7. I Want Your Love, group writhing, wow!
9. Forever In Blue Jeans, Rosie's wearing a bunny outfit!

That's 8 votes in!
Good to see Lloyd back!

Re: 1979 CM - Now Open.

Doc
One moment has picked up votes from 6 out of the first 8. The nearest only has 3 votes.
The votes are being fairly evenly spread, so almost anything could still get into the top 3.
Good to see Lloyd back!

Re: 1979 CM - Now Open.

Doc
These are who voted on the 1978 poll that have not taken part in this one:
Ryan
Legsfan
Sueforever
AC/PD
GD
OGW

There's less than a week to go.
Good to see Lloyd back!

Re: 1979 CM - Now Open.

These are the votes from the East Midlands jury.

First place picks.
28 -After she completely owns the routine, im bowled over by Lulu's magnetic smiles and facial antics at the climax of SYFS.

22 -The Sue headstand and crawl off in BTBA, but what tops that segment of is when she halts the crawl and gives a little sidewards look and then carries on.

Second place picks.
1 -I just cant ignore those Patti pelvic trusts (Mrs Whitehouse wouldn't have liked them though)

6 -I feel i have to pick one of the moments from Tragedy, and even though its more iconic than champagne, the ending was very well conceived and performed.

Third place picks
14 -Patti dangling the key to the 1979 Champagne i reckon.

25 -Super Sultry Pauline behind bars !

Re: 1979 CM - Now Open.

Doc
9 votes in!
2nd and 3rd places are still wide open, it's going to take something to catch the leading routine though.
Good to see Lloyd back!

Re: 1979 CM - Now Open.

Gorgeous Daze
Firsts: 14. (Something for all the family and the iconic clincher) & 29. (Patti embodies Kate in one of my all-time top five routines).

Seconds: 23. (No comment needed) & 24. (the skill of Sue's nimble dexterity is so good it beats the charming personality of a host of fine rival moments).

Thirds: 12. (More talent from the head girl, flippin' unusual this time) & 25. (Just one bit of one of the great smouldering performances).

Re: 1979 CM - Now Open.

Doc
10 votes in and I think the moment in first place is not going to be caught, it really is still anyone for 2nd and 3rd. One other moment has now got 4 votes, but it's only good enough for 6th place. 8 moments have been chosen 3 times.

There are currently 4 ties in the top 10, that will be split by counting back the smallest vote.

To vote:
Legsfan
Sueforever
AC/PD
OGW

of course others can join in.
Good to see Lloyd back!

Re: 1979 CM - OPEN UNTIL SAT 30 DEC.

Favourites: 4,25

Runner Up: 6,8

Third: 10,22

Re: 1979 CM - OPEN UNTIL SAT 30 DEC.

Doc
The 6th place moment jumps up to No.2. There's only 4 points between 2nd and 13th.
Good to see Lloyd back!

Re: 1979 CM - under construction!

Sorry Doc it been difficult to choose all are so good. But after a long think I've Chosen so here are my numbers.

My first two will be: 5 & 14.

The next two will be: 22 & 23.

And the last two will be: 29 & 30.

12 votes in and one moment has absolutely run away with it, only 3 people didn't give it a vote. The battle for 2nd and 3rd is far from over, such is the spread of vote between the others. AC/PD and OGW could swing the positions.
Good to see Lloyd back!

Re: 1979 CM - under construction!

AC/PD
14. Six glasses please! A moment which should spearhead any Legs & Co. compilation.
25.  Oh 'eck.

16. No effort required to go literal for this one.
24. Good morning!

5. Sue merging with the chair.
19. Can we go over those figures again please?

Re: 1979 CM - under construction!

Doc
One of those votes may prove to be quite significant in the battle for 2nd place.

13 votes in, 3 days left for the rest of you to come up with something.
Good to see Lloyd back!

Re: 1979 CM - OPEN UNTIL SAT 30 DEC.

MADMAX
My two bobs worth,

First   14-15

Sec.    28-3

Third   10-16

Re: 1979 CM - OPEN UNTIL SAT 30 DEC.

PattiforPM
MADMAX wrote
My two bobs worth,

First   14
In today's money that is now a million bucks MM

Re: 1979 CM - OPEN UNTIL SAT 30 DEC.

Old Grey Whistler
1st -  14 & 17

2nd - 7 & 29

3rd -  6 & 22

Re: 1979 CM - OPEN UNTIL SAT 30 DEC.

Doc
15 votes in and I don't expect anyone else will bother now. Ironically we have a tie for 2nd place that will probably have to be split by a vote count back.
Good to see Lloyd back!

Re: 1979 CM - OPEN UNTIL SAT 30 DEC.

Doc
Now closed and the counting is taking place, thanks to those that took part.
Good to see Lloyd back!
123