1979 CM - Top 6 Video now available.

Re: 1979 CM - OPEN UNTIL SAT 30 DEC.

Top 6 video now available:

https://youtu.be/C4EFwms7leE

Re: 1979 CM - OPEN UNTIL SAT 30 DEC.

Gorgeous Daze
I'm surprised quite what a walkover this is, though it's just the perfect sequence - and they're not even dancing!

A certain similarity with 78's winner in having a brilliant egalitarian sequence followed by a big moment for a particular dancer's core fanbase.

Re: 1979 CM - OPEN UNTIL SAT 30 DEC.

Doc
Top 20 positions now in the post above.

Re: 1979 CM - OPEN UNTIL SAT 30 DEC.

Re: 1979 CM - OPEN UNTIL SAT 30 DEC.

Gorgeous Daze
Knew you wouldn't forget Valentine's the 14th P4PM.

Re: 1979 CM - OPEN UNTIL SAT 30 DEC.

Yes its a worthy winning champagne moment with all six of our Sunday Girls getting the chance for a stunning close-up culminating with the key jingling Patti.

Re: 1979 CM - OPEN UNTIL SAT 30 DEC.

AC/PD
Perhaps the result shows just how visually appealing the dancers were...which might be no bad thing.
Quite a runaway winner nevertheless and thanks for the latest Top 6 video, Doc - one which hit the deck running.

Re: 1979 CM - under construction!

A true winner in 1979, to see great close-ups of six very beautiful ladies of television.

Re: 1979 CM - under construction!

Everything'sRosie
Loved the video, Doc. Patti's key moment was a worthy winner, the teasing little minx!

Re: 1979 CM - under construction!

The Rubberband Man
Yes, the Legs & Co. strike a pose lineup culminating in the key to Patti's chest is a solid gold winner.
Great video too Doc.

Re: 1979 CM - under construction!

Old Grey Whistler
I expected the winner to be very popular but there are a few towards the bottom of the table that I expected to do better, notably the I Want Your Love sequence.

Re: 1979 CM - OPEN UNTIL SAT 30 DEC.

Tenth, tenth !!  As predictable as violets in May, but no, I'm not bitter. My flabber remains ungasted.
While you're all trying to get that damn key to work I've disappeared behind the parasol !