1979 members individual `averages`

The list below is the average ratings you have given to the 52 routines during 1979.  The members listed below have rated all 52 routines.

Average score rating for a Legs & Co routine in 1979 is = 8.23.
================================

Members NameLowHighTensDancesAve
Andeebee41025528.89
Colm6106528.68
Doc7109528.63
Suefan51014528.63
Supalu51023528.54
PattiforPM41014528.50
Old Grey Whistler6109528.47
GiLuRo51018528.40
Ryan3.51010528.38
Andy61017528.32
Stuey5109528.29
Lookmacinanger51012528.21
Sueforever5107528.12
Vintage Videos4107528.12
Paperboyplod590528.08
Mikey5105528.03
Gorgeous Daze4.5108528.02
Heartthrobfan3.5108528.02
Paulines Dimples5108527.94
Paul F5106527.88
Old Bill4105527.60
Adorable Gillusion2101526.35

Re: 1979 members individual `averages`

Paperboyplod
Heartthrobfan's done very well to get into the table in such a brief time period.

Re: 1979 members individual `averages`

Wow these are pretty high averages!
I lay on the lilo till I'm lobster red

Re: 1979 members individual `averages`

Pretty high averages for a pretty good year. The figures below tell their own story

For the year 1976
Total number of performances included in ratings for this year   =    14
Total amount of your ratings in this year    =     2,097.5 out of 2,820.
The average rating score for performances in 1976 is    =     7.44 out of 10.
For the year 1977
Total number of performances included in ratings for this year   =    62
Total amount of your ratings in this year    =     9,121.5 out of 12,050
The average rating score for performances in 1977 is    =     7.57 out of 10.
For the year 1978
Total number of performances included in ratings for this year   =    58
Total amount of your ratings in this year    =     8,956.25 out of 11,590
The average rating score for performances in 1978 is    =     7.73 out of 10.
For the year 1979
Total number of performances included in ratings for this year   =     52
Total amount of your ratings in this year    =     8464.75 out of 10,330
The average rating score for performances in 1979 is    =     8.19 out of 10

Re: 1979 members individual `averages`

I think the P4PM rocket finally launched in 1979.  It certainly was a great Legs & Co year and it seems everyone agrees

Re: 1979 members individual `averages`

As ever averages are a strange old thing. One would think Supalu with an amazing set of maximums would be higher than Colm who has only single figure maximums. But Colm rated lots of 8.5 to 9.5s etc, where as Supalu tended to go either maxs or 7s. Maybe i shouldn't highlight things like that, but its quite interesting, if your a statto buff like me. Oh i must congratulate PBP, whos yearly average finally went up, after falling every year for 76-78.

Re: 1979 members individual `averages`

A fantastic year for Legs and co. I hope continue in the next two years.

Re: 1979 members individual `averages`

Ive now added the ever enthusiastic Andeebee to the table in the first post. With his incredible tally of 25 maximums (which equates to giving a maximum to 48% of the available routines during the year, i think we can safely say hes been the most vociferous supporter of Legs & Co routines during 1979.

Re: 1979 members individual `averages`

 most vociferous supporter of Legs & Co routines during 1979.
Well I do like 1979 - wonder what I will score for 1980...

Re: 1979 members individual `averages`

Gorgeous Daze figures added to the table. Extraordinarily similar to our new friend HTF's figures.

Re: 1979 members individual `averages`

Gorgeous Daze
LOL yes. It's taken me a year to come up with what he did in a few days.

I'm glad I'm up a little on 78. I do think it was an even better year and I feared I might have unconsciously re-calibrated.

Re: 1979 members individual `averages`

Gorgeous Daze
ADB 25  PBP 0

Sounds like a record score from the early years of the F.A.

Re: 1979 members individual `averages`

Both OGW & Vin added to the 1979 averages list.

Incidentally, Vin & S4E are closest to the Legs average score ratings for 79, each with 8.12, just 0.07 shy of the exact average of 8.19.

Re: 1979 members individual `averages`

Paulines Dimples now added to the table. One of only three members to average under 8 for 1979. Thanks PD for your continued contributions to the L&CoCS.

Re: 1979 members individual `averages`

Pleased to include Old Bill now in this table after his weekend heroics in catching up on 79.

Re: 1979 members individual `averages`

Old Bill
Heroic I don't think - but a pleasure! A thanks to you for the totting up and scores-on-the-doors. Now that's heroics! :-)
Jeremiah 31:13

Re: 1979 members individual `averages`

Lookmacinanger now joins the table in the first post of this thread. Interestingly, his average score of 8.21 is the closest of all our averages to the overall 1979 yearly average score of 8.19.

Thanks to Mac for taking the time to complete this year.

Re: 1979 members individual `averages`

GiLuRo now completes the year and gets onto the 79 averages chart. Thanks GiLuRo for your contributions.