1980 CM, NOW OPEN. TOP 6 VIDEO NOW AVAILABLE

Re: 1980 coming soon

Doc
OK, It's just been noticed that 3 of P4PM's choices dropped off the list.
They are now there as No.s 31-33.

THOSE THAT HAVE ALREADY VOTED CAN RESUBMIT IF THEY WANT TO!

(P4PM, check no.33 as I'm not sure if that's what you wanted for that one!)

Those affected are:
P4PM
Supalu

Re: 1980 coming soon

PattiforPM
#33 is spot on Doc...now I am just thinking about my choices again but thanks for correcting this

Re: 1980 coming soon

Slightly amended choices:

PattiforPM wrote
Faves:              3 + 12

Runners Up:      16 + 33

Third Placers:    8 + 32

Re: 1980 coming soon

Thanks for the opportunity to revise my selections in the light of the additional candidates Doc.  Could I therefore replace my No. 6 Homicidal Gill with 31. Gorgeous Gill.

Re: 1980 coming soon

Thanks Doc.Here's  a revised list.
Favourites - 12 & 3
Runners Up - 31 & 23
Third - 4 & 18

Re: 1980 coming soon

Mikey
Think I'll stick with my original choices.

Re: 1980 CM, NOW OPEN.

After some thought and some further rethoughts, my CM moments for 1980 are :-

Favourites: 12 & 2

Runners Up: 18 & 33

Third Places: 16 & 28

Re: 1980 CM, NOW OPEN.

Gorgeous Daze
Not all THAT much thought with 12, I'd imagine.

Re: 1980 CM, NOW OPEN.

Who's That Hurll
First picks:  11. Patti rushes for her morning tea and 4. Bugs Rosie's "What's up Kid?"

Second picks:  22. Stick-up Sue and 1. Batesy's dream comes true.

Third picks:  30.  Respectful Santa Clares  and 12. Lulu early adjustment.

Re: 1980 CM, NOW OPEN.

Doc
Who's That Hurll wrote
1. Batesy's dream comes true.
Am I jealous? Well yes just a little bit.

Re: 1980 CM, NOW OPEN.

PattiforPM
If Bates looks like ending up on the champagne moment I'm starting a Kid Jensen campaign

Re: 1980 CM, NOW OPEN.

I've now chosen the moment for 1980.

The first two will be 3 and 13.

The second two will be 14 and 16.

And the last two will be 19 and 22.

Its been yet again difficult to choose these moments.

Re: 1980 CM, NOW OPEN.

Everything'sRosie

Favourites:  17 + 23

Runners-up: 3 + 12

  Thirds:       4 + 20

Re: 1980 CM, NOW OPEN.

Doc
8 votes in and it's looking like a two horse race for the top! (One for the purists, the other possibly for the raincoat).

Re: 1980 CM, NOW OPEN.

Doc
I've got my choices down to 18 luckily I've got a few more days to get rid of 12 of them.
Under two weeks left now!

Voted so far:
P4PM,Supa,SF,Mikey,TRBM,WTH,S4E,ER

Re: 1980 CM, NOW OPEN.

Doc
These are the ones that no one has picked yet:
5. Jazz Carnival: Sue trying to attack the Kid at the beginning.
6. Jazz Carnival: Gill 'strangling' Rosie.
7. Jazz Carnival:  Sue grabbing Gill's tail at 1.59.
9. So Lonely: Lulu's mad staring eyes, at the beginning.
10. Together We Are Beautiful: Pauline's Solo
15. Call Me - The ending to the routine when we see Gill & Patti doing their attempt at a Nutty Boys `Madness` walk whilst stepping over the other girls who are laying prone on the floor.
21. Bankrobber: Lulu holds up the note at around 1.23.
24. It's Still Rock n Roll To Me: the leapfrog sequence @1.28
25. It's Only Love: Rosie at 1.20 ("I tell myself that it's not real)
26. Casanova: Sue and Rosie wagging their fingers to camera at 1:42.
27. D.I.S.C.O.: Pauline silently abandoning a clearly amused D.L.T. with a wave and a skip towards the rest.
29. Starting Over (V1): Gill at 1.23 (waving the arms)

None of them are in contention for my top 6, although there's an obviously under rated moment on 1 that might make it.

Re: 1980 CM, NOW OPEN.

Mikey
Doc, 15 was one of my pics.

Re: 1980 CM, NOW OPEN.

Doc
Mikey wrote
Doc, 15 was one of my pics.
I’ve not been near the computer with the spreadsheet on it in the last few days. I’ll check it when i do.

Re: 1980 CM, NOW OPEN.

Gorgeous Daze
It's like 1978 again for me with a strong Lulu showing:

Firsts: 3 & 12

Seconds: 11 & 16

Thirds: 23 & 28

Re: 1980 CM, NOW OPEN.

15 now has a vote, I put it into the other Call Me moment in error. I read the spreadsheet cell number instead of the routine number. I've modified the sheet to stop that happening.