1980 CM, NOW OPEN. TOP 6 VIDEO NOW AVAILABLE

Re: 1980 CM, NOW OPEN.

Doc
9 votes in and it's almost certainly a 2 horse race.

Just over a week left to get your choices in. (I'll extend it a couple of days to 1800 Tues 30th Jan as I'm away at the weekend).
Good to see Lloyd back!

Re: 1980 CM, NOW OPEN.

Old Grey Whistler
My vote are:
1st: 12 & 16

2nd 17 & 31

3rd: 4 & 22

Re: 1980 CM, NOW OPEN.

Doc
Better do mine as well.

3. Sue's mesmerising spins.
23. Overdoing it.

28. Emotional train.
16. Sofa Lulu.

17. Let's keep going round.
19. Oh no I'm not wearing much.
Good to see Lloyd back!

Re: 1980 CM, NOW OPEN.

Doc
That's 11 in and it's still extremely tight at the top.
Good to see Lloyd back!

Re: 1980 CM, NOW OPEN.

First picks.

No3. Sues simply sensational spinning solo section.

No12. Lulu's entrance into the routine, especially the dress length adjusting.
Second picks.

No16. Lulu's crawling along the sofa which culminates with a tasty bit of thigh.

No17. The exit stage left when the girls give us those longing looks.
Third picks.

No28. The sexy steam train with Sue in the drivers seat. (with conventional camerawork this would have been higher).

No33. That cheeky Lulu again, riding crop in hand, mock riding the armchair.

Re: 1980 CM, NOW OPEN.

Doc
12 votes in, hopefully there's still a couple more of you that will take part.

It looks like the routine in third place is a bit too far behind to catch the top 2, but it also seems uncatchable in that position. There is still only 1 point separating those at the top, so your vote could be significant.
Also can any routine overhaul the 29 points that Sunday Girl got to win it's year. The current first place is on 24.
Good to see Lloyd back!

Re: 1980 CM, NOW OPEN.

Doc
Less than a week left and we still need at least 2 more contributions to reach the same number as the other polls.
Good to see Lloyd back!

Re: 1980 CM, NOW OPEN.

AC/PD
3  Sue and her astonishing spins.
14 Sue's perfectly-timed leap.

10 Pauline as the Angel of Love.
16 Lulu's extra long sofa advert.

11 Gill and Patti's start to the day.
27 Pauline's silent movie interaction which elicits a laugh from DLT.

Re: 1980 CM, NOW OPEN.

Doc
That could prove to be a significant vote!
Good to see Lloyd back!

Re: 1980 CM, NOW OPEN.

Legsfan
Favourites: 6 & 12

Runners Up: 14 & 16

Third Places: 17 & 28

Re: 1980 CM, NOW OPEN.

PattiforPM
Lulu's hem hits back!

Re: 1980 CM, NOW OPEN.

Doc
Lulu's bottom is big on this forum apparently.

I'm not able to update the spreadsheet as I'm sitting outside a Weatherspoons in Middlesbrough! But I think there is only one point between the top two.
If you've not voted you could make all the difference.
Good to see Lloyd back!

Re: 1980 CM, NOW OPEN.

Doc
28 hours left to get a vote in. 14 have done so already, can we get to 15 for the first time?

It's extremely close at the top so you could make a difference.
Good to see Lloyd back!

Re: 1980 CM, NOW OPEN.

Doc
Doesn't look like anyone else is going to bother. Thanks to the 14 of you that made the effort.
The points for the top 5 look like they are going to stay like this:
1.  27
2.  26
3.  21
4.  11
5.   9

Good to see Lloyd back!

Re: 1980 CM, NOW OPEN.

Doc
This one's finished.
Good to see Lloyd back!

Re: 1980 CM, NOW OPEN.

Suefan
And the winner was ...... ?

Re: 1980 CM, NOW OPEN.

Doc
I've not got round to counting the votes (well I have but I've not made a video yet).
Good to see Lloyd back!

Re: 1980 CM, NOW OPEN.

Doc
and you didn't vote for it

A clue:
Good to see Lloyd back!

Re: 1980 CM, NOW OPEN.

Gorgeous Daze
But you already said something for the raincoats was well-supported Doc!

Re: 1980 CM, NOW OPEN.

Everything'sRosie
If you listen carefully you can hear Mary Whitehouse turning in her grave.