1980 CM, NOW OPEN. TOP 6 VIDEO NOW AVAILABLE

Re: 1980 CM, NOW OPEN.

Gorgeous Daze
I think it also means Toyah will breathe a sigh of relief. As well as SF cracking open his own champagne.

Re: 1980 CM, NOW OPEN.

Doc
Toyah will be outraged!

Re: 1980 CM, NOW OPEN.

Gorgeous Daze
Doc wrote
Toyah will be outraged!
Oh I see! I read it as the collective 'you didn't vote for it'.

Re: 1980 CM, NOW OPEN.

Doc
The video will be ready soon, just compiling and uploading to be done. 10-15 minutes.

Re: 1980 CM, NOW OPEN.

Doc
Here's the top 6 video.
https://youtu.be/7o16uXZk4RI

Re: 1980 CM, NOW OPEN.

Doc
The CM equivalent of Vienna - Ultravox only getting to No.2.

Re: 1980 CM, NOW OPEN.

Gorgeous Daze wrote
Doc wrote
Toyah will be outraged!
Oh I see! I read it as the collective 'you didn't vote for it'.
No it's a load of blokes in dirty raincoats.

Re: 1980 CM, NOW OPEN.

Very happy with the winning moment. Although our number two result was by far the most skillful, the number one moment just captured the mood of the song so well and deserved the imaginary champagne. Im guilty more than most for overusing the word genius, but what genius to basically beginning a routine by giving a high kick from out of sight then entering the routine by fiddling with a hem-line. Im sure there will be some who will have a moan, but thumbs up from me.

Just also Doc. Pity you didn't leave the video running a couple more seconds on the `Lets Go Round Again` moment. The look on Peter Powell's face makes that moment all the better.

Re: 1980 CM, NOW OPEN.

The Rubberband Man
I think Lulu’s sexy entrance in DPIDFI is the perfect winner and justifiably has come out on top.
In fact, for me, that is probably the defining, stand out Champagne Moment across all of Legs & Co’s routines.

I think some of the comments and photos above are a bit disrespectful.

Re: 1980 CM, NOW OPEN.

PattiforPM
I agree the iconic opening seconds of DPIDFI are a total Legs highlight.  The ladies are so sexy in this one and Lulu captures the mood right from the start and all the way to the end   I would have found trying to separate this from the beautiful atmospheric cyclone that is Sue in SHF almost impossible so glad we were able to vote two favourites

Re: 1980 CM, NOW OPEN.

AC/PD
Endorsed. Two variant champagne samples at No.1 and 2 both of which deserve their place in the upper range section of the Offy.

Re: 1980 CM, NOW OPEN.

Everything'sRosie
Great vid, Doc. I'd say my favourite so far.

My strike rate was rather good this year.

Re: 1980 CM, NOW OPEN.

Old Grey Whistler
I think the top three were quite predictable. I just wasn't sure what order they would come in.

Re: 1980 CM, NOW OPEN.

Legsfan
Excellent video. I must watch those routines again.

Re: 1980 CM, NOW OPEN.

Suefan
One of these years I might actually pick the winner !  And it had better be 1981, and I ain't talking Slowhands !

Re: 1980 CM, NOW OPEN.

Doc
Suefan wrote
One of these years I might actually pick the winner !  And it had better be 1981, and I ain't talking Slowhands !
I think you'll get lucky this time.

Re: 1980 CM, NOW OPEN.

Doc
Experimenting with embedding.

Re: 1980 CM, NOW OPEN.

PattiforPM
The Eagle has landed

Re: 1980 CM, NOW OPEN.

Doc
Here's a table of the relative popularity of the top 3's from the first 5 years.

Re: 1980 CM, NOW OPEN.

PattiforPM
That's it then