1980 members individual `averages`

The list below is the average ratings you have given to the 40 routines during 1980. The members listed below have rated all 40 routines. I will add others to it as or when they complete the whole 40 sets of ratings. THANKS AS EVER FOR EVERYONE WHO TAKES PART AND CONTRIBUTES COMMENTS AND SCORE RATINGS.
Members Name Low High Tens Dances Ave
Andeebee 6 10 17 40 9.14
Dancer 4 10 24 40 9.13
Doc 7 10 5 40 8.73
Colm 6 10 5 40 8.41
Legsfan 1 10 13 40 8.40
Sueforever 4 10 9 40 8.29
Stuey 5 10 4 40 8.19
Gorgeous Daze 4 10 4 40 8.14
Old Grey Whistler 4 10 6 40 8.14
Mikey 6 10 4 40 8.13
Paulines Dimples 4 10 7 40 8.13
Suefan 4.75 10 11 40 8.13
Supalu 3 10 7 40 8.13
Ryan 3.5 10 4 40 8.09
Vintage Videos 5 10 5 40 8.03
PattiforPM 2.5 10 5 40 7.99
BrandonB 5 10 5 40 7.98
GiLuRo 4 10 6 40 7.95
Paperboylpod 5 9 0 40 7.88
Old Bill 6 10 1 40 7.69
Adorable Gillusion 1 9 0 40 6.19

Re: 1980 members individual `averages`

Doc
Some people really liked the 1980 routines!
Still living in 1979

Re: 1980 members individual `averages`

PattiforPM
I'm quite happy that my ratings seem to reflect my overall opinion.  I think 1980 was a really good year with some fine performances but less consistent than the classic 1979

Re: 1980 members individual `averages`

Gorgeous Daze
I think OGW's got it about right.

I expected if anything my average would be slightly down on last year, but there again my increase isn't a significant one and I don't really favour one year over the other. Slightly surprised to see Vin just over 8 as he hasn't seemed too impressed lately. I get the impression 81 will be his least favourite year in terms of the music though...

Re: 1980 members individual `averages`

PattiforPM
Well the lower Eights certainly seems to be the sweet spot for your dyed in the wool fan but it's also good to see some outliers I think

Re: 1980 members individual `averages`

not as good as 79, but better than 81 - I assume it will be

Re: 1980 members individual `averages`

Well going by your score ratings Andee, never mind 79, 1980 was the best year ever for Legs & Co.
http://one-for-the-dads.979225.n3.nabble.com/Ratings-averages-new-individual-ratings-totals-tp4107129.html

Re: 1980 members individual `averages`

Andeebee
LOL - modest - what did I do to 77 thou - cripes, i must of been harsh

I miss Mr "Dreary -1/10"

Re: 1980 members individual `averages`

Andeebee
PattiForPM wrote
I miss Mr "Dreary -1/10"

not me - I hope - if it is then 1981 will be full of those

Re: 1980 members individual `averages`

Gorgeous Daze wrote
Slightly surprised to see Vin just over 8 as he hasn't seemed too impressed lately. I get the impression 81 will be his least favourite year in terms of the music though...
I was a bit surprised too but then I haven't given so low ratings as a couple of other members. We will see about 1981, but I still expect my ratings to be higher than yours for the early 70s ...

Re: 1980 members individual `averages`

Pauline's Dimples,so good he's listed twice.

Re: 1980 members individual `averages`

Suefan
Not another 8.13!

Re: 1980 members individual `averages`

Gorgeous Daze
I've disappeared from the table.

Re: 1980 members individual `averages`

Sorry GD. I somehow had PD down twice, removed one of his, but you've also gone. Sorted it now.

Re: 1980 members individual `averages`

PattiforPM
I think 14 full scorers is pretty good (but still hope there'll be more)

Re: 1980 members individual `averages`

Im hopeful of at least 2 more in S4E and Stuey. We seemed to have lost three who were contributing every week, but regrettably packed in around the Autumn time.

Re: 1980 members individual `averages`

sueforever
Ryan in next two weeks I should have finished the 1980 comments.

Re: 1980 members individual `averages`

Well done to BrandonB for completing all 40 of the 1980 Legs & Co comments. Hes now on the board in the first post of this thread.

Re: 1980 members individual `averages`

Legsfan now finds himself on this board for 1980 averages, so thanks to him for that