1981 CM Poll, Now Open.

OPENS TUESDAY 1800.

1981 Champagne Moments Poll.

What you need to do is pick from the 35 moments nominated:

Two Favourites
Two Runners Up
Two Third places

That's 6 in all. The positions all score differently in the poll.

Re: 1981 coming soon

1. I Ain't Gonna Stand For It:  Patti splits about 0:30

2. I Ain't Gonna Stand For This: Gill looking up at Patti and going 'Oh' when she completes the move at about 1:30.

3. I Ain't Gonna Stand For It: Rosie, Lulu and Sue's bit at 1.39.

4. I Ain't Gonna Stand For It: Gill's crawl at 2.11

5. I Aint Gonna Stand For It - The ending where we see Patti perform the back arch and raise her left leg in the air.

6. Don't Stop The Music: Gill's "You don't really wanna stop, uh-uh" bit.

7. Don't Stop the Music - Patti's sneaky pout and thrust at about 1:50

8. Oldest Swinger in Town: Rosie corrects slip and Pauline laughs in the background.

9. Jones Versus Jones:  Pauline's walk to nowhere after being rejected by Sue at around 1.50 mins.

10. Up The Hill Backwards:  Rosie sipping BBC champagne with Mike Read.

Re: 1981 coming soon

11. Bermuda Triangle: The eyes closed bit about 0:20. (Starting with 'designed to get away' to 'two weeks in the sun')

12. Stars on 45 - DLT joins in

13. Ai No Corrida: Rosie's shimmy.
(Grab taken from Panslegs blog exclusive as the YouTube version is so poor)

14. Ai No Corrida: Sue sliding down the slope.
(Grab taken from Panslegs blog exclusive as the YouTube version is so poor)

15. Stars on 45:  Wide-eyed Lulu @0.20 miming "move up your body" line.

16. Stars on 45: Lulu’s Candy Girl moment (Peter Powell show)

17. Stars on 45- Patti’s Through the window  (Peter Powell show)

18. Stars on 45- Rosie's 'asked a girl what she wanted to be' moment.  (Peter Powell show)

19. Stray Cat Strut -  Patti dispatches Sue from the bin. Sue then intentionally trips over on the stage.

20. Aint No Stopping – The welcome and quick applause for Anita's debut

21. Ain't No Stopping: The cape removal.

22. One Day In Your Life V1: Rosie's solo.

23. Wordy Rappinghood: Anita's bit at 2.41.

24. Hooked On Classics: Doing the robot.

Re: 1981 coming soon

25. Startrax Club Disco - Lulu’s Tragedy re-enactment

26. Rainy Night in Georgia - Anita sits appealingly on a wet suitcase at about 1:15.

27. Hold On Tight: Sue's grab towards the camera at 2.56.

28. Hold on Tight - The spreadeagled collapse at the end.

29. Slowhand - The first two seconds with Sue looking down.

30. Hands Up (Give Me Your Heart):  Lulu miming "Hands Up" and looking to the camera at the start.

31. Hands Up - Whatever 15sec segment of Lulu's "Angel Face, I Love Your Smile"

32. Hands Up - Anita's distress at firing her gun.

33. You'll Never Know: After around 45 seconds Rosie & Sue dancing amongst the seaweed.

34. You'll Never Know: Sue dancing through the kelp at about 2:00

35. Caribbean Disco Show - The girls dancing while holding the huge “Tally me banana” banana above their heads

Re: 1981 coming soon

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: 1981 coming soon

Doc
This thread is not for suggestions also nominations closed ages ago! Plus they are already in the list.

Re: 1981 coming soon

PattiforPM
Having said that Doc, you have to admit it's no hardship to look at those two pics

Re: 1981 coming soon

Doc
The 34 entries are now available for viewing, no votes yet though.
I suspect I know which one will win. I also think this year a lot of people will be going with their favourites!

Re: 1981 coming soon

Doc
I've already spotted that I've missed this one out.
Caribbean Disco Show - The girls dancing while holding the huge “Tally me banana” banana above their heads.

Re: 1981 coming soon

Who's That Hurll
Shouldn't 15-18 be labelled 'Stars on 45 Vol 1' rather than Vol 2?

Re: 1981 coming soon

Doc
I've changed them, too many compilations this year. I think to be correct it was just Stars on 45.

Re: 1981 coming soon

Doc
Voting to start 1800 Tuesday (when 1980 closes).

Re: 1981 coming soon

Doc
and this one's now open, same rules as 1980.

Re: 1981 coming soon

PattiforPM
Here are my choices:

  Faves:              7  +  14

  Runners Up:    28  +  31

  Third Placers:  20  +  33

Re: 1981 coming soon

Doc
I see the juggernaut has started it's journey!

Re: 1981 coming soon

PattiforPM
Prettiest Juggernaut I ever saw!

Re: 1981 coming soon

AC/PD
Is this the 'I Ain't Gonna Stand For It' CM Poll ?

Re: 1981 coming soon

Doc
So many nominations it'll probably split any vote.

Re: 1981 CM Poll, Now Open.

Favourites: 25 & 13

Runners Up: 20 & 10

Third Places: 11 & 17