1981 CM Poll, Top 6 video now available.

Re: 1981 CM Poll, Now Open.

PattiforPM
SF I see you have two 27s (I wouldn't mind two of those either) but I think you need a 29

Re: 1981 CM Poll, Now Open.

Suefan
Good spot P4pm.  That slinky slide must have had me all of a doo daa!

As you say it should be:
29 - Sue's slowhand revolving rather than 27.

Lots of good moments to choose from in that list and in truth, aside from said slinky slide which is my 1981 No. 1 and in my all time top three, I think my other five choices could have gone in almost any order.

Re: 1981 CM Poll, Now Open.

Who's That Hurll
First picks:  31.  Angelic Lulu wins our hearts and 12. DLT joins Legs & Co.

Second picks:  15. Lulu has stars in her eyes and 10. Rosie has her champagne moment.

Third picks:   22.  Rosie starts the day off beautifully and 14. Sue's dry slope sliding.

Re: 1981 CM Poll, Now Open.

Doc
Must get round to writing the scoring spreadsheet. I’ll probably let this run to around the end of the month, so about 3 weeks left to make your mind up.
Good to see Lloyd back!

Re: 1981 coming soon

Favourites - 18 & 22
Runners Up - 13 & 29
Third - 26 & 33

Re: 1981 coming soon

Doc
5 votes in and no surprise at the top, but there's not much in it as the votes are being split over many moments.
Good to see Lloyd back!

Re: 1981 coming soon

My First Votes go to Number 14 & 9.

My second votes go to 17 & 31.

And the last votes go to 24 & 27.

Re: 1981 coming soon

AC/PD wrote
Is this the 'I Ain't Gonna Stand For It' CM Poll ?
Doesn't look like it as no one has voted for any of them so far.
Good to see Lloyd back!

Re: 1981 coming soon

Doc
A bit surprised that 11, 19, 33 and 34 have attracted few friends so far, other than that it's starting to pan out a bit like I expected it to.

I've made my first pass and managed to whittle it down to 10 already, the most I've got rid of at this stage.
Good to see Lloyd back!

Re: 1981 coming soon

Mikey
Faves: 7 & 31

Runners Up: 19 & 5

Third Placers: 17 & 28

Re: 1981 coming soon

Doc
Just 7 votes in so far from:
P4PM, LF,SF,WTH,Supa,S4E,Mikey

Slightly unexpectedly it's tied at the top at the moment!

Good to see Lloyd back!

Re: 1981 coming soon

Doc
About time I put my choices up and I'm being unashamedly biased this year!

11. Rosie's smile and her expression following that. Stuff of dreams! There's also bikinis!
31. Angel face Lulu, so cute!

13. Rosie's walk and shimmy, nearly as good as 11.
22. Rosie's solo, her expression in the close up wins me over every time.

29. I don't mind Sue looking down on me when it's like that.
14. Sue going downhill in the best possibly way.
Good to see Lloyd back!

Re: 1981 coming soon

Doc
8 votes in and we now have a clear leader.
Good to see Lloyd back!

Re: 1981 coming soon

Firsts - No 14 - Slide along Sue.

Firsts - No 24 - Robot dancing (or trying to).

Seconds - No 15 - Lulu doing the stuff she does best.

Seconds - No 9 - Comedy rejected Pauline.

Thirds - No 5 - Back arching Patti.

Thirds - No 33 - Rosie & Sue hip wiggling walk-off.

Re: 1981 coming soon

Everything'sRosie
Faves: 14 + 18

Seconds: 31 + 15

Thirds: 21 + 24

Re: 1981 coming soon

Doc
10 votes in and it's down to a two horse race for the top, although it's anyone's guess who'll get third.
Good to see Lloyd back!

Re: 1981 coming soon

A whole load in a blanket finish this year and my vote is nothing if not changeable. But here goes:

Firsts 24: My fave bit of one of my fave routines. Love the irony of bang up-to-date robotics to the music of composers who never heard of a robot & 31: It's that girl again who seems to call for as much champagne as Lewis Hamilton.

Seconds: 14: Unique, iconic, sensual, had to figure & 17: Most Patti-appeal in the ratings surprise of 81.

Thirds: 1: Gorgeous connection with the viewer and sample of a Patti tour de force & 26: Pensive moment from Anita's tour de force.

Re: 1981 coming soon

Doc
11 votes in and the juggernaut has an 'artic' on it's bumper.
Good to see Lloyd back!

Re: 1981 coming soon

AC/PD
Any chance you can add a "Two fourths " section to this, Doc?
Tough to reduce down to half a dozen.

Re: 1981 coming soon

Gorgeous Daze wrote
1: Gorgeous connection with the viewer and sample of a Patti tour de force
Well met GD.  I will be surrendering myself to Platoon High Command for not picking this fine moment