1981 CM Poll, Top 6 video now available.

Re: 1981 coming soon

Suefan
Doc wrote
11 votes in and the juggernaut has an 'artic' on it's bumper.
I wonder if there is scope for a masters out of a dissertation on the socio-economic differences between juggernauts and artics.

Re: 1981 coming soon

Doc
Probably a bit out of context for this forum.

Re: 1981 coming soon

AC/PD
21 An incapable moment
33 So pally

28 Another "It's Still Rock 'n' Roll To Me" conclusion
5 Fruity Patti's citrus arch

20 Proper classy "Girl Power"
10 The one true literal Champagne moment

Re: 1981 coming soon

Doc
No change at the top (in fact you didn't vote for any of the top 5).
With 12 votes in, there's only one point between the top 2 and it's could be one of about 13 for the third place.
(P4PM, LF,SF,WTH,Supa,S4E,Mikey,Ryan,ER,GD,ACPD).

I'll close the poll on the evening of 28th Feb. Can we get up to 14 voters by then?

Re: 1981 coming soon

Doc
Still only 12 votes! We got 14 on the others surely we can get another 2 in.

Re: 1981 coming soon

Doc
Only 1 point in it at the top. Sue or Lulu or both, it’s your choice.

Re: 1981 coming soon

PattiforPM
Doc wrote
Sue or Lulu or both, it’s your choice.
Imagine standing on the Dance Floor with those options ...now where's that magic lamp?

Re: 1981 coming soon

AC/PD
PattiforPM wrote
Doc wrote
Sue or Lulu or both, it’s your choice.
Imagine standing on the Dance Floor with those options ...now where's that magic lamp?
There really is no choice to consider!

Re: 1981 coming soon

Doc
Only a few days left if your going to take part. As only 1 point separates the top 2 your vote could decide the winner!

Re: 1981 coming soon

The Rubberband Man
This is the way I see it :-

Firsts
31 – Angel Face - I love your smile, Love your ways, I like your style
16 – Candy Girl – You are my Candy Girl, and you’ve got me wanting you

Runners Ups
25 – Tragedy
15 – Move Your Body

Thirds
30 - Hands Up (Give Me Your Heart)
35 - Tally Me Banana

(#LULUISM)

Re: 1981 coming soon

Doc
Even before putting it into the spreadsheet I can say that will have a significant impact on the table.

Re: 1981 coming soon

Doc
They think it's all over! Well it may not be as one vote could still sway the outcome at the top.

Re: 1981 coming soon

Shouldn't that be #LULUFUNDAMENTALISM?

Re: 1981 coming soon

Doc
It might be #LULUSGONNAWIN, or maybe it isn't.

Re: 1981 coming soon

PattiforPM
Anybody else up for SF vs RBM pay per view?

Re: 1981 coming soon

Old Grey Whistler
1st: 24 & 31

2nd: 19 & 20

3rd: 13  & 14

Re: 1981 coming soon

Doc
14 up. Just over 24 hours left!

Re: 1981 coming soon

Doc
They’ll be a slight snow related delay in providing the results. I should have some time Saturday to compile it.

Re: 1981 coming soon

PattiforPM
Just bring the computer in from the garden shed Doc

Re: 1981 coming soon

Doc
I don’t think a computer would survive the condensation in the shed. I don’t need to travel or work Saturday so I’ll probably be able to do it then (as long as I get home tonight).