1981 CM Poll, Top 6 video now available.

Re: 1981 coming soon

Doc
Top 6 video is now compiling!

Re: 1981 coming soon

PattiforPM
Really looking forward to the Sue/Lulu duel

Re: 1981 coming soon

Everything'sRosie
If Sue backsliding down that ramp hasn't won I will be forced once again to question the whole nature of reality

Re: 1981 coming soon

Here's the top 6!

Re: 1981 coming soon

PattiforPM
Luluism over Suefism; who'd have thought it?  Lovely vid Doc, well played

Re: 1981 coming soon

AC/PD
Lu-Su with the old one-two.
A largely enjoyable Top 6.

Re: 1981 coming soon

The Rubberband Man
A perfect match of music, lyrics and Dancer. A top Champagne moment from 1981.
A great video as well Doc. All the results are the very best from L&C.

Re: 1981 coming soon

Everything'sRosie
Great vid, Doc. I was expecting Sue to win, but Lulu's mini solo is very special, and I voted for both anyway.

Re: 1981 coming soon

I didn't have the winning moment in my top six, but i have no probs with it winning. I had Sue back crawl thing nailed on for this.

Re: 1981 coming soon

PattiforPM
Cool that all the original six dancers have solo moments in the 1st and 2nd place collection

Re: 1981 coming soon

Is a list available yet for the other places, 7 to 35 ?

Re: 1981 coming soon

Doc
The top 20 is now in the same post as the video.

Re: 1981 coming soon

Words fail me.

Re: 1981 coming soon

Doc
It’s certainly not what I expected the top 6 to look like, but that’s what was chosen. Other than the top 2, the rest pretty much shared the votes out between themselves.

Re: 1981 coming soon

Suefan
Hey ho, that's democracy for you.  Brassy artic overtakes Classy juggernaut just about sums it up!

Re: 1981 coming soon

I'm surprised at some of what was voted for, but as you say that democracy. My favourite moment didn't even come close, but who cares I still think it's great!
(My No.1 was Miss H supported by Ms H, Miss C and Miss M, Miss M always rates highly).

Re: 1981 coming soon

Old Grey Whistler
Not many of my nominations have done very well in this process. I didn't even vote for most of them myself!

Re: 1981 coming soon

Doc
And why did you nominate them?

Re: 1981 coming soon

Old Grey Whistler
Because at the time I felt they were good but then other people nominated better ones.