1982 Repeats

Legsfan
I've just looked at the TV listings for the next few weeks and it looks like we're going back to 1982 starting at 1am on the 15th February on BBC Four.

Re: 1982 Repeats

The Rubberband Man
It's a pity the BBC didn't go in the other direction and begin repeats of 1980.

Re: 1982 Repeats

Legsfan
Yes it sure is. I hope when they get to 1983 they will go back to 1970 and show the classic non yewtree editions up to and including 1980.

Dave Lee Travis may be back on the radio, but sadly still banned from Top of the Pops 1982.

Re: 1982 Repeats

CoffeeThing
I wish they had started at the beginning again, or at least in 1976. Perhaps they wanted to retain an 80s vibe throughout the current coverage. Shame really.
This week, I are be mostly old

Re: 1982 Repeats

CoffeeThing wrote
I wish they had started at the beginning again, or at least in 1976.
Yeah it would have been great to start again in 1976. But to be honest, with these 2nd lot of re-runs being screened only in the wee small hours, they do have a feel of cheap fill-in TV and im not even really bothering to watch them at all. What was so good about the first lot of re-runs which began in 2011, was that they were on at a time when the casual viewer could catch them easily and in doing so gain interest in the dancers.

Re: 1982 Repeats

Old Grey Whistler
I have only watched one of the 1981 shows on this present run and that was only because I happened to be up at the time rather than through any conscious effort. Ironically it was one of those shows where Legs & Co didn't feature!

Re: 1982 Repeats

Legsfan
I've found them very useful in upgrading my Legs routines to higher quality now that I pick up BBC Four HD, so without Legs in 82 I think I'll give these a miss.
Devoted to Pan's People & Legs & Co.