20. Unknown routine April 1970

Rehearsing for a dance April 1970

Available Evidence
PP book says this is rehearsing a backing dance to Marc Bolan song.
The ladder suggests that this is a rehearsal
Pipkins seen on the same stage
The ladder is in the same place in both pictures.
Only known Pipkins appearance was 02/04/70, however No Marc Bolan on the show until 11/70.
Stage too small to include a band as well.
Could be Norman Greenbaum - Spirit in the Sky as that was on that show.
However given the size of the stage there is a distinct possibility that this may have been for the shows intro sequence.

Still living in 1979

Re: 20. Unknown routine April 1970

Doc
Evidence trail:
Pipkins
Still living in 1979

Re: 20. Unknown routine April 1970

This newspaper cutting depicts an image of Louise taken backstage before performing on the 17th February edition.
http://one-for-the-dads.979225.n3.nabble.com/L-is-for-Louise-tp3995545p4162842.html

It could point towards the image below, marked down for April 1970, being from two months earlier.
http://one-for-the-dads.979225.n3.nabble.com/PICTURES-OF-LOST-AND-UNIDENTIFIED-ROUTINES-INDEX-1-to-30-tp4100766p4100792.html

If so, that could mean the image labelled No.15 from the "Na Na Hey Hey Kiss Him Goodbye" might be from an entirely different edition.

Re: 20. Unknown routine April 1970

Doc
That’s certainly the same dress. Picture evidence suggests that the stage sets lasted about 4 weeks max which makes me think that the picture here was taken the same day that Pipkins appeared. Both pictures were also taken by the same guy. I’m guessing that the dress got more than one use in a start up sequence.
The other picture is probably from February, but I really don’t know which week. The one listed is the only known lost routine from that month.
Still living in 1979