200 times Patti

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
Patti joins Sue and Lulu in the 200 club! Yay!

Thanks for noticing Amy, and thanks to Mr. Mxyztplk who mentioned it elsewhere

YMG

...Looks like Amy and I both spotted each others post and deleted our own there. A bit confusing...
You've all done vey well!

Re: 200 times Patti

Congrats to Patti on becoming the third member of the 200 club. Without question the most adept, graceful and skillful of all our dancers from any time scale. Her performance in `You dont bring me flowers` for example, i could of chose one of many,was just perfection. High praise indeed from a Sue freak.
RYAN
LNV

Re: 200 times Patti

LNV
Patti had that true star like ability to make you want to watch only her in most of the Legs & Co performances. Whether that was learnt through mastery of dance and camera technique or purely an innate sexual magnetism is open to constant speculation. Patti always a powerful presence in the troupe.

Re: 200 times Patti

Appearing with Les Dawson obviously helped as well!!!!

Re: 200 times Patti

Patti'sdaughter
That's not very nice.  That Second Generation video has every right to be on the blog.  It does say "And any other T.V dance group"
amy x
LNV

Re: 200 times Patti

LNV
Well she got him hot under the collar a few times, when he played that character with the round spectacles and whose catchphrase was "Nick nacky noo!" Or such like. Remember?

Re: 200 times Patti

Hey Amy do you smell better now,tee hee. And who was the first guy yet again to send in a tribute to Patti,like he was first with Lulu the other day, yes its the guy who dosent praise any of the other dancers according to that chump the other day. The Ryanmeister the fairest dude on the blog.

Re: 200 times Patti

Patti'sdaughter
No your not.  You kept going on about Sue when the thread was ABOUT LULU ONLY.
amy x

Re: 200 times Patti

Yeah but ive gotta mention the goddess in everything, you know how it is with me. No one else pays tribute to any of the girls like i do, anyone can see that.
RYAN
LNV

Re: 200 times Patti

LNV
I think this would be an opportune moment for LuluPatti&Sue to give a female perspective on why Patti is one of her favourite dancers in Legs & Co. LPS has two daughters named in honour of  Lulu & Patti.

Re: 200 times Patti

Kace
i will email her see if she can cum on 4 bit
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: 200 times Patti

Bet shes on parenting duties. God remember that,ugh.

Re: 200 times Patti

Kace
lps said she will b on in 5-10mins
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: 200 times Patti

At least LPS isnt cheeky to me.

Re: 200 times Patti

lulupatti&sue
I wouldn't bet on that Ryan.

Re: 200 times Patti

Hey LPS how are you. Ive met a wonderful friend of yours on here.

Re: 200 times Patti

lulupatti&sue
Im alright thanks. You? Yes she was at my house when she was talking to you.

Re: 200 times Patti

I gather shes a busy lady. Do you think she will ever return, i do hope so. Did you put her up against me LPS, i did quite enjoy it, i shoulda put up a fight with her , i sorta regret that now.

Re: 200 times Patti

lulupatti&sue
YAY! Patti, you have always been the better dancer by far in the troop. Cant wait to see alot more routines with you in them. You are an amazing lady and I admire you completely. I dont think the troop would have been so successful without you and of course Lulu in it. Well Done Patti.

Re: 200 times Patti

lulupatti&sue
She is away in Sweden for 2 weeks.
12