24 Days of Advent quiz 2017.

Like the previous years, i will again host a forum TOTPs dancing identification quiz with the emphasis very much on Christmas.

When will this begin ?
It starts on Friday 1st of December and runs daily until 24th December.

What will you see on-screen ?
Two pictures of TOTPs dancing scenes, (known as picture A & picture B), both of which have had photo effects made to them.

Picture A will be of dancers faces. These pics have had Christmas effects made to them, a bit like a Christmas card. The routines on Pic A will be from anytime of the year.

Picture B will be for Christmas routines only, by that i mean come from designated Christmas TOTPs shows. These pics will have more varied effects made to them.

Whats the object of the quiz ?
Simply to identify the name of the two daily dance routines on offer.

Quiz rules and regs

Both Pic A & Pic B will be posted at the same time.

Players are only allowed to answer one of the pictures.

If a player contravenes this, penalty points will be given against him.

Points are awarded to the first two correct answers. So each day, two players can score points.

I will post the pictures at any stage of the day, but it will mainly be in the evenings.

I will endeavour to say if an answer is correct as soon as i can.

I will keep a scoreboard and update it when both daily pics have been answered correctly.

The pictures used will be from TOTPs only and feature Pans, Ruby & Legs.

Now a big rule !

The two players who were successful cannot answer the next days pics in the `first hour` that i post them. This is a way of trying to spread the points around a bit. Again if this is contravened, penalty points will be awarded.

Points scoring

Both Pic A & Pic B are worth 2 points each.

All penalty points are worth 3 points, but i hope very much these are not required or indeed needed.
Just looking at the pics, id say that the majority of them are quite easy to solve, though a handful are a bit more tricky. I purposely made most of them simpler as id like as many folk as possible to be able to take part, not just our forum brainboxs out there. Lets hope for a tight scoreboard and a bit of Xmas cheer.

Any queries about the above, then say so on here. I hope ive missed nothing out.

Re: 24 Days of Advent quiz 2017.

Everything'sRosie
Looking forward to it, Ryan. Can't believe we're so close to Christmas, again!

Re: 24 Days of Advent quiz 2017.

Looking forward to your Advent quiz Ryan.

Re: 24 Days of Advent quiz 2017.

Legsfan
Sounds like fun. Can't wait

Re: 24 Days of Advent quiz 2017.

Lets gently ease you into this then. Your task is to name one of the routines below. The first two to do so earn todays points.

BUT BEWARE. MAKE SURE YOU'VE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THE GAME RULES IN THE FIRST POST.

Re: 24 Days of Advent quiz 2017.

AC/PD
Funky Town

Re: 24 Days of Advent quiz 2017.

The Rubberband Man
It's Been So Long

Re: 24 Days of Advent quiz 2017.

Yes well done to AC/PD & TRBM, 2 points to each of you. Another two pics will available tomorrow.

Re: 24 Days of Advent quiz 2017.

Im at Kaleidoscope today in Birmingham, hence the reason why im posting the two pics for today very early. I wont be back on the site until late this evening, i will update the scoreboard then.

Simply name one of the two routines in the pics and you will score two points.

Re: 24 Days of Advent quiz 2017.

VintageVideos
B = Get Down!

Re: 24 Days of Advent quiz 2017.

A - My Feet Keep Dancing

Re: 24 Days of Advent quiz 2017.

PattiForPM
No wonder one of the dogs ran off

Re: 24 Days of Advent quiz 2017.

Yep well done lads. Here is the updated scoreboard.

Re: 24 Days of Advent quiz 2017.

Time for todays two pics. Just identify one of the routines and earn yourself a couple of points.

Re: 24 Days of Advent quiz 2017.

sueforever
Picture B : Silver Lady.

Re: 24 Days of Advent quiz 2017.

AC/PD
Best Disco In Town

Re: 24 Days of Advent quiz 2017.

S4E & AC/PD are both correct.

Is that RBM's house?

Re: 24 Days of Advent quiz 2017.

The Rubberband Man
PattiForPM wrote
Is that RBM's house?
LOL
And if you think that looks fabulous, you should see it on the inside

Re: 24 Days of Advent quiz 2017.

Time for todays pics. Name one of the two routines and earn two points.