24 Days of Advent quiz 2017.

Re: 24 Days of Advent quiz 2017.

Old Grey Whistler
Summer Nights?

Re: 24 Days of Advent quiz 2017.

Mikey
A - Ghetto Child

Re: 24 Days of Advent quiz 2017.

Well done to both OGW & Mikey.

Re: 24 Days of Advent quiz 2017.

Time for the penultimate evening of this.

Re: 24 Days of Advent quiz 2017.

sueforever
Picture A: Don't Walk Away.

Re: 24 Days of Advent quiz 2017.

The Rubberband Man
B- I Feel Love

Re: 24 Days of Advent quiz 2017.

Well done S4E & TRBM.

Re: 24 Days of Advent quiz 2017.

One last time then.

Re: 24 Days of Advent quiz 2017.

Doc
B looks like Without You.

Re: 24 Days of Advent quiz 2017.

AC/PD
Love Is In The Air

Re: 24 Days of Advent quiz 2017.

Yep both Doc & AC/PD are correct.

Well done to AC/PD & Vintage Videos who both share the spoils at the top of the table and thanks also to the other nine guys who got pictures correct during December.

Re: 24 Days of Advent quiz 2017.

PattiforPM
Well played everyone and thanks again Ryan for all your good work

Re: 24 Days of Advent quiz 2017.

The Rubberband Man
Congratulations to AC/PD and Vintage Videos. Well done to you both.
Many thanks to Ryan for bringing things together and hosting the quiz - great fun indeed.

Re: 24 Days of Advent quiz 2017.

Legsfan
Well done AC/PD & Vin.
Also thanks Ryan for hosting and everyone who participated.

Re: 24 Days of Advent quiz 2017.

Well done AC/PD and VV for being joint winners. And can we thank Ryan for another great Advent quiz. I was very lucky to get on the score board.

Re: 24 Days of Advent quiz 2017.

Thank you Ryan for hosting the quiz for the past 24 days. It was great fun. Well done to everyone who took part, especially to AC/DC

Re: 24 Days of Advent quiz 2017.

AC/PD
You too, Vin!
Thanks Ryan  - some of those picture distortions were a real challenge.
All good fun in the lead-up to Christmas and, with regard to 2017, just how apt was that final picture?

Re: 24 Days of Advent quiz 2017.

Old Grey Whistler
Thanks for producing the quiz, Ryan. Good to see so many people taking part. Congratulations to the winners.

Re: 24 Days of Advent quiz 2017.

AC/PD wrote
 just how apt was that final picture?
Yes, im pleased you noticed that. I thought it was only right to do so.