24 Days of Advent quiz 2017.

Re: 24 Days of Advent quiz 2017.

Mikey
Que Tal America

Re: 24 Days of Advent quiz 2017.

VintageVideos
I Only Have Eyes For You (Xmas)

Re: 24 Days of Advent quiz 2017.

Well done to Mikey & Vin.

Re: 24 Days of Advent quiz 2017.

PattiforPM
I thought you might be sneaking one in on the stroke of midnight just for me Ryan

Re: 24 Days of Advent quiz 2017.

Completely forgot about this yesterday, so there will be two lots today, one lot this morning and one lot this evening. I will update the scoreboard when im home from work.

Re: 24 Days of Advent quiz 2017.

The Rubberband Man
B) Three Times A Lady

Re: 24 Days of Advent quiz 2017.

A = Love's Theme

Re: 24 Days of Advent quiz 2017.

Yes well done to both. I will post another two pics this evening to make up for my memory lapse from yesterday.

Re: 24 Days of Advent quiz 2017.

This evenings two pics. For an easy two points, name one of the routines ?

Re: 24 Days of Advent quiz 2017.

Everything'sRosie
Pic B = You Won't Find Another Fool Like Me?

Re: 24 Days of Advent quiz 2017.

Picture A: The Love You Save.

Re: 24 Days of Advent quiz 2017.

sueforever wrote
Picture A: The Love You Save.
No that isn't correct.

Re: 24 Days of Advent quiz 2017.

Mikey
A is Tap Turns On The Water

Re: 24 Days of Advent quiz 2017.

Correct ER & Mikey. Another two pics sometime tomorrow.

Re: 24 Days of Advent quiz 2017.

Here is todays two a little earlier than normal. For a couple of points, name one of the routines.

Re: 24 Days of Advent quiz 2017.

Old Grey Whistler
B - Dancing Queen

Re: 24 Days of Advent quiz 2017.

VintageVideos
A - Homely Girl

Re: 24 Days of Advent quiz 2017.

Yes well done to both of you.

Re: 24 Days of Advent quiz 2017.

Todays two pics. To earn a couple of points, name one of these routines.

Re: 24 Days of Advent quiz 2017.

The Rubberband Man
Pic B - Ring My Bell