24 Days of Advent quiz 2017.

Re: 24 Days of Advent quiz 2017.

sueforever
Picture B: Ring My Bell , Christmas Version.

Re: 24 Days of Advent quiz 2017.

The Wanderer

Re: 24 Days of Advent quiz 2017.

Well done to TRBM & AC/PD.

Re: 24 Days of Advent quiz 2017.

sueforever wrote
Picture B: Ring My Bell , Christmas Version.
Hard luck S4E, just beaten by TRBM. Remember when answering Pic B's, folk do not need to type (Christmas version etc), as all of Pic B are from Xmas shows.

The astute out there amoung you will realise that all the Pic B's will be a simple case of eliminating the routines used so far. By sheer luck, there appears to be 24 Xmas routines/performances that still exist, so ive used 8 of them with 16 still to go.

Re: 24 Days of Advent quiz 2017.

Todays two pics to ID. Simply name one of the routines to earn a couple of points.

Re: 24 Days of Advent quiz 2017.

VintageVideos
B - Can't Give You Anything (But My Love)

Re: 24 Days of Advent quiz 2017.

A - Ain't No Stoppin - Disco Mix 81

Re: 24 Days of Advent quiz 2017.

Well done to both.

Re: 24 Days of Advent quiz 2017.

Todays two pics. For a couple of points, name one of the routines.

Re: 24 Days of Advent quiz 2017.

PattiforPM
A.  You Make Me Feel Brand New

Re: 24 Days of Advent quiz 2017.

The Rubberband Man
B = Bang Bang

Re: 24 Days of Advent quiz 2017.

Well done to both.

Re: 24 Days of Advent quiz 2017.

Time for todays two pics. ID one of the routines to earn a couple of points.

Re: 24 Days of Advent quiz 2017.

AC/PD
Searching

Re: 24 Days of Advent quiz 2017.

B is Mary in Barbados

Re: 24 Days of Advent quiz 2017.

Well done fellas.

Re: 24 Days of Advent quiz 2017.

Time for this evenings two pics. For a couple of points name one of the routines.

Re: 24 Days of Advent quiz 2017.

Legsfan
Ring my bell

Re: 24 Days of Advent quiz 2017.