24 days of Advent eveningly quiz- The dancers turn their back on Xmas !

Re: 24 days of Advent eveningly quiz- The dancers turn their back on Xmas !

The final one of these. Name one of the Xmas routines ?
P4PM is suspended until 7pm

Re: 24 days of Advent eveningly quiz- The dancers turn their back on Xmas !

sueforever
A) Silver Lady.

Re: 24 days of Advent eveningly quiz- The dancers turn their back on Xmas !

Who's That Hurll
B Spirit in the Sky

Re: 24 days of Advent eveningly quiz- The dancers turn their back on Xmas !

S4E & WTH are correct.

Well done to Vintage Videos for winning this and thanks to the other participants. Ive produced well over 300 of these during 2018 and id like to thank everyone whos taken part and given it a go during the year. But i think if i was to carry on into the new year id just be going over old ground and the thing would get rather dull and repetitive. So now is the right time to pull the plug on the eveningly picture quiz.

Re: 24 days of Advent eveningly quiz- The dancers turn their back on Xmas !

Who's That Hurll
Congratulations to Mr Vin for back to back wins - help yourself to a glass of hot mulled wine! Thanks to Ryan for the posers. I know a lot of time and effort goes in to them, so I understand if a rest is needed. I hope the rest will not be a permanent one and we will see the eveningly quiz again at the appropriate time.

Re: 24 days of Advent eveningly quiz- The dancers turn their back on Xmas !

Well done VV another great win. And another great picture quiz Ryan.

Re: 24 days of Advent eveningly quiz- The dancers turn their back on Xmas !

PattiforPM
Yup congrats to VIn and thanks to Ryan and all our worthy players

Re: 24 days of Advent eveningly quiz- The dancers turn their back on Xmas !

Hanway2
 A very Well done to Vin for his victory in this Christmas edition of the nightly quiz. Congratulations! And a big round of applause to Ryan for all the time and trouble taken to set them up for us throughout the year, and thanks to all my fellow competitors for taking part in them.
Of course, I am very pleased with my joint wooden spoon. It is all I ever wanted for Christmas!

Re: 24 days of Advent eveningly quiz- The dancers turn their back on Xmas !

Old Grey Whistler
Well done Vin and thanks Ryan for providing us with some challenging entertainment.

Re: 24 days of Advent eveningly quiz- The dancers turn their back on Xmas !

Gorgeous Daze
Well done the winner, who I shall toast later over a glass of vin.

More great work from our host with this old seasonal favourite. Take a bow Ryan, you deserve it and a break equally so.

Re: 24 days of Advent eveningly quiz- The dancers turn their back on Xmas !

Everything'sRosie
Congratulations to Vin, a runaway winner. And to everyone who took part, and especially to Ryan for setting these excellent, and rather challenging, quizzes.

Re: 24 days of Advent eveningly quiz- The dancers turn their back on Xmas !

Gorgeous Daze wrote
Take a bow Ryan, you deserve it and a break equally so.
Yes im sure i may well restart it as the year goes on. I do like some of the artwork picture effects i used for this December quiz and would like to make further use of them.

The first Sunday of the month quiz is certainly still a goer and i have Jan, Feb & March all lined up and ready to go.

Re: 24 days of Advent eveningly quiz- The dancers turn their back on Xmas !

Legsfan
Well Done Vin and thanks Ryan for hosting another great quiz.