24 days of Advent eveningly quiz- The dancers turn their back on Xmas !

Re: 24 days of Advent eveningly quiz- The dancers turn their back on Xmas !

Day 6 of 24 days of back turning. Simply read the question and solve it. Only one person can score this evening.

WTH & Legsfan are suspended until 8pm

Re: 24 days of Advent eveningly quiz- The dancers turn their back on Xmas !

Gorgeous Daze
Tinsel

Re: 24 days of Advent eveningly quiz- The dancers turn their back on Xmas !

Yes GD, quite correct. You make your debut on the December board.

6th Dec - Tinsel - Rumour Has It (T), Chi Mai (I), The Best Disco In Town (N), Don't Give Up Us (S), Something Else (E), Mama's Pearl (L).

Re: 24 days of Advent eveningly quiz- The dancers turn their back on Xmas !

Day 7 of 24 days of back turning. Simply read the question and solve it. Only one person can score this evening.

GD is suspended until 8pm

Re: 24 days of Advent eveningly quiz- The dancers turn their back on Xmas !

Everything'sRosie
Lapland

Re: 24 days of Advent eveningly quiz- The dancers turn their back on Xmas !

ER is correct.

7th Dec - Lapland - Love On A Mountain Top (L), All Over The World (A), Papa Was A Rolling Stone (P), Let Em' In (L), Ain't No Stopping Us Now (A), Now That We've Found Love (N), Deutscher Girls (D).

Re: 24 days of Advent eveningly quiz- The dancers turn their back on Xmas !

Im at Kaleidoscope tomorrow, so we wont be doing this on the Saturday evening. Instead i will do one on Sunday afternoon and another at the usual Sunday evening time slot.

Re: 24 days of Advent eveningly quiz- The dancers turn their back on Xmas !

Two lots of this today. Day 8/9 of 24 days of back turning. Two people can score points on this. Simply identify one of the routines from the Christmas shows and earn a Xmas point. All very simple, its just who will be the quickest.

ER is suspended until 3pm

Re: 24 days of Advent eveningly quiz- The dancers turn their back on Xmas !

sueforever
B) December 63.

Re: 24 days of Advent eveningly quiz- The dancers turn their back on Xmas !

A  I Only Have Eyes For You

Re: 24 days of Advent eveningly quiz- The dancers turn their back on Xmas !

S4E & WTH are correct.

Re: 24 days of Advent eveningly quiz- The dancers turn their back on Xmas !

 Day 9 of 24 days of back turning. Two people can score points on this. Simply identify one of the routines from the Christmas shows and earn a Xmas point. All very simple, its just who will be the quickest.

Sorry about the smallness of pic B. Out of my control im afraid.

S4E & WTH are suspended until 8pm

Re: 24 days of Advent eveningly quiz- The dancers turn their back on Xmas !

Gorgeous Daze
B. Get Down

Re: 24 days of Advent eveningly quiz- The dancers turn their back on Xmas !

AC/PD
A. Bang Bang

Re: 24 days of Advent eveningly quiz- The dancers turn their back on Xmas !

GD & AC/PD are correct.

Re: 24 days of Advent eveningly quiz- The dancers turn their back on Xmas !

Day 10 of 24 days of back turning. Simply read the question and solve it. Only one person can score this evening.

GD & AC/PD are suspended until 8pm

Re: 24 days of Advent eveningly quiz- The dancers turn their back on Xmas !

VintageVideos
festive
Respect the seven second delay we use

Re: 24 days of Advent eveningly quiz- The dancers turn their back on Xmas !

Vin is correct.

Festive - After The Love has Gone (F), Reggae Like It Used To Be (E), Island Girl (S), Star (T), Silver Star (I), Everybody Dance (V), September (E).

Re: 24 days of Advent eveningly quiz- The dancers turn their back on Xmas !

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: 24 days of Advent eveningly quiz- The dancers turn their back on Xmas !

Post tampered with

123456