24 days of Advent eveningly quiz- The dancers turn their back on Xmas !

Re: 24 days of Advent eveningly quiz- The dancers turn their back on Xmas !

AC/PD
Myrrh.

(or Mhrry)

Re: 24 days of Advent eveningly quiz- The dancers turn their back on Xmas !

AC/PD is correct with Myrrh (as in Gold, Frankincense & Myrrh).

Myrrh - Boney M (M), Racey (Y), Manhatton Transfer (R), Crown Heights Affair (R), Azymuth (H).

Re: 24 days of Advent eveningly quiz- The dancers turn their back on Xmas !

AC/PD is suspended until 8pm

Re: 24 days of Advent eveningly quiz- The dancers turn their back on Xmas !

VintageVideos
Scrooge!

Re: 24 days of Advent eveningly quiz- The dancers turn their back on Xmas !

PattiforPM
LOL

Re: 24 days of Advent eveningly quiz- The dancers turn their back on Xmas !

Vin is correct.

Scrooge - You Should Be Dancing (S), You Can Do It (C), Theres A Kind Of Hush (R), Uptown Top ranking (O), My Forbidden Lover (O), Boogie Nights (G), We've Only Just Begun (E).

Re: 24 days of Advent eveningly quiz- The dancers turn their back on Xmas !

Simply name one of these Christmas routines.

Vin is suspended until 8pm

Re: 24 days of Advent eveningly quiz- The dancers turn their back on Xmas !

Everything'sRosie
A. Dancing Queen

Re: 24 days of Advent eveningly quiz- The dancers turn their back on Xmas !

A) Dancing Queen.

Re: 24 days of Advent eveningly quiz- The dancers turn their back on Xmas !

B- Summer Nights

Re: 24 days of Advent eveningly quiz- The dancers turn their back on Xmas !

PattiforPM
Weather here is +1 and sunny BTW

Re: 24 days of Advent eveningly quiz- The dancers turn their back on Xmas !

ER & OGW are correct.

Re: 24 days of Advent eveningly quiz- The dancers turn their back on Xmas !

Simply name one of these Christmas routines.

ER & OGW are suspended until 8pm

Re: 24 days of Advent eveningly quiz- The dancers turn their back on Xmas !

sueforever
A) Typical Tropical

Re: 24 days of Advent eveningly quiz- The dancers turn their back on Xmas !

A. Barbados

Re: 24 days of Advent eveningly quiz- The dancers turn their back on Xmas !

B YMCA

Re: 24 days of Advent eveningly quiz- The dancers turn their back on Xmas !

GD & Vin are correct.

Re: 24 days of Advent eveningly quiz- The dancers turn their back on Xmas !

 Just one person can score on this this evening.
GD & Vin are suspended until 8pm

Re: 24 days of Advent eveningly quiz- The dancers turn their back on Xmas !

Old Grey Whistler
Advent

Re: 24 days of Advent eveningly quiz- The dancers turn their back on Xmas !

Correct OGW.

Advent - Andrea True Connection (A), Dion (D), Van McCoy (V), Ennio Morricone (E), Neil Diamond (N), Tom Browne (T).