Quantcast

30 Days of Summer - Daily ID pic quiz

To celebrate the arrival of summer when we all get to wear slightly thinner coats and the sun rises at some stupidly early hour, this daily pic quiz will be summer themed (sort of), that is taken from routines that were originally broadcast in June, July or August from any year from 70 to 81. The format is the standard obscured pic and all you need to do is name the dancer and routine to get a point. Once a week there will be a twofer (id 2 dancers for 2 points) and doubleday (2 routines so 2 people can score points). This will last 30 days.

First pic tomorrow.

Re: 30 Days of Summer - Daily ID pic quiz

Everything'sRosie
Great idea, though 76 onwards is my particular area of excellence, I'm looking forward to it.

Re: 30 Days of Summer - Daily ID pic quiz

PattiForPM
Yup thanks for doing this Mikey.  It's appreciated

Re: 30 Days of Summer - Daily ID pic quiz

BeautifulBabs
any need to be online at midnight ?

Re: 30 Days of Summer - Daily ID pic quiz

PattiForPM
You should be busy keeping the UK in Europe BB

Re: 30 Days of Summer - Daily ID pic quiz

Mikey
Thanks guys. No BB they will be posted before 10pm each day.

Day 1 an easy one to start. Name the routine and dancer for 1 point.

Re: 30 Days of Summer - Daily ID pic quiz

Gorgeous Daze
Tubular Bells. Patti.

Re: 30 Days of Summer - Daily ID pic quiz

Mikey
Yes GD, well done 1st point to you.

GD - 1 point

Re: 30 Days of Summer - Daily ID pic quiz

Gorgeous Daze
An undervalued rarity that one, in my book.

And thanks from me too for doing this Mikey.

Re: 30 Days of Summer - Daily ID pic quiz

PattiForPM
Killer Deodorant Patti found that Summer

Re: 30 Days of Summer - Daily ID pic quiz

Yes GD i agree, there is a nice vibe about it.

Re: 30 Days of Summer - Daily ID pic quiz

Mikey
Day 2 pic, name the routine and dancer for 1 point

Re: 30 Days of Summer - Daily ID pic quiz

Legsfan
Gill in Dancing in the City

Re: 30 Days of Summer - Daily ID pic quiz

It's Gill.
The routine is Dancing In The City

Edit: Ah! Legsfan beat me to it

Re: 30 Days of Summer - Daily ID pic quiz

Yep, you're correct Legsfan

GD 1
Legsfan 1

Tomorrow is this weeks Twofer

Re: 30 Days of Summer - Daily ID pic quiz

Bad luck RBM but you were correct.

Re: 30 Days of Summer - Daily ID pic quiz

Mikey
Day 3 - this weeks Twofer, name the routine and two dancers for 2 points

Re: 30 Days of Summer - Daily ID pic quiz

Old Grey Whistler
Andrea and Ruth from Save Your Sugar For Me?

Re: 30 Days of Summer - Daily ID pic quiz

Mikey
Correct OGW, 2 points to you.

OGW 2

GD 1
Legsfan 1

Re: 30 Days of Summer - Daily ID pic quiz

Mikey
Day 4 pic, name the routine and dancer for 1 point