30 Days of Summer - ID Quiz

Mikey
30 Days of Summer (or TDOS as i'll probably never call it again) is back!, oh yes. Each week i'll select routines based on a (fairly tenuous) outfit theme, starting with some crazy costumes this week, moving on to International, Nightwear and finally Glamour.

The rules are simple, each day i will post a distorted screen shot of a dancer and for 1 point, you need to name both dancer and routine.

Some days i will offer a bonus point for anyone thay can post a related screen shot to a cryptic clue, these may be done at the same time or separatly.

Of course this is open to everyone, the more the merrier as they say.

So here's Day 1's pic, for 1 point name both dancer and routine

Re: 30 Days of Summer - ID Quiz

VintageVideos
Lulu Mac Arthur Park

Re: 30 Days of Summer - ID Quiz

Mikey
Yes Vin, Lulu's left her cake out in the rain, a point to you.

Vin = 1

Re: 30 Days of Summer - ID Quiz

PattiForPM
Cool effect Mikey

Re: 30 Days of Summer - ID Quiz

Everything'sRosie
Very cool. Like snake skin.

Re: 30 Days of Summer - ID Quiz

Nice idea Mikey.  Still rushed off my feet but will I'll definitely, possibly, try and get back to this particularly for week three!

Re: 30 Days of Summer - ID Quiz

Yes, i've got lots of effects to play with this time, better not get too carried away and no one get it though

Hope you can join in too Suefan.

Ok then Day 2, for 1 point name the dancer and routine.

Re: 30 Days of Summer - ID Quiz

PansLegs
Cherry... You Wont Find Another Fool Like Me ?

Re: 30 Days of Summer - ID Quiz

You should have picked the bit after her nose fell off.

Re: 30 Days of Summer - ID Quiz

Correct PansLegs 1 point to you

PansLegs = 1
Vin = 1

Doc, maybe they missed a trick and could have zoomed in on Cherry at the right moment.

Re: 30 Days of Summer - ID Quiz

Mikey
Day 3, and i'm feeling sketchy. For 1 point name the dancer and routine

Re: 30 Days of Summer - ID Quiz

Old Grey Whistler
Rosie - Living On An Island

Re: 30 Days of Summer - ID Quiz

Mikey
Yes indeed, well done a point to you

OGW = 1
PansLegs = 1
Vin = 1

Re: 30 Days of Summer - ID Quiz

PattiForPM
Guess where Derby is

Re: 30 Days of Summer - ID Quiz

Mikey
Rosie's big toe?

Re: 30 Days of Summer - ID Quiz

PattiForPM
Mikey you're a gentleman

Re: 30 Days of Summer - ID Quiz

Mikey
Day 4, for 1 point name the dancer and routine

Re: 30 Days of Summer - ID Quiz

PattiForPM
Louise in Monster Mash?

Re: 30 Days of Summer - ID Quiz

Mikey
Wow, that was quick, yep its the lovely Louise.

OGW = 1
PattiForPM = 1
PansLegs = 1
Vin = 1

Re: 30 Days of Summer - ID Quiz

Mikey
Day 5, for 1 point name the dancer and routine