30 Days of Summer - ID Quiz

Re: 30 Days of Summer - ID Quiz

Mikey
Well done Sueforever, you can spot a Sue pic a mile off

Last one in an hour-ish

Re: 30 Days of Summer - ID Quiz

Mikey
No need for any effects this time for 1 point name the dancer and routine.

Re: 30 Days of Summer - ID Quiz

Legsfan
Ruth - Until you come back to me

Re: 30 Days of Summer - ID Quiz

PattiForPM
It's ARutha

Re: 30 Days of Summer - ID Quiz

Everything'sRosie
Appropriates Vic Reeves voice: "Very poor"

Re: 30 Days of Summer - ID Quiz

Yes it certainly is (my little tribute)

Legsfan playing a blinder tonight and takes the second place.

Final Scores on the doors, well done again to Vin and thanks to everyone who joined in!

Gold

Vin = 8

Silver

Legsfan = 5

Bronze

OGW = 4
PattiForPM = 4

GD = 3

AC/PD = 2
Doc = 2
ER = 2
PansLegs = 2

RBM = 1
SF = 1

I wish i could do one of those nice html tables now

Re: 30 Days of Summer - ID Quiz

Everything'sRosie
Thanks for hosting the quiz, Mikey. Great fun and some very ingenious disguises!

Re: 30 Days of Summer - ID Quiz

Thank you Mikey for a fun quiz. Well done to everyone who participated. I do miss these ID the routine quizzes we used to have.

Re: 30 Days of Summer - ID Quiz

Legsfan
Thanks Mikey for hosting. I have really enjoyed this.
Well done everyone!

Re: 30 Days of Summer - ID Quiz

Well done to the winner Vin and to everyone else who took part in this. But most thanks of all goes to Mikey for making such a splendid job of hosting. Some really nice picture effects too by the way.

Re: 30 Days of Summer - ID Quiz

Well done Mikey for a great quiz. At least I got a point.

Re: 30 Days of Summer - ID Quiz

PattiForPM
Thanks for some fine entertainment Mikey

Re: 30 Days of Summer - ID Quiz

Mikey
Thanks guys, i enjoyed doing them, although it does get a little obsessive at times (i think it needs 2% more blur....no thats too much 1% is fine..).

Re: 30 Days of Summer - ID Quiz

Old Grey Whistler
Thanks for a great competition, Mikey. You got the balance between making the pictures challenging but not impossible just right, just as Ryan used to.  Well done also to Vin for winning and also to Legsfan for storming through at the end.

Re: 30 Days of Summer - ID Quiz

Mikey
No problem, thanks OGW.

Re: 30 Days of Summer - ID Quiz

Gorgeous Daze
Thanks from me too Mikey. Enjoyed seeing your creativity and great effort for the cause making it the whole of June.

Re: 30 Days of Summer - ID Quiz

Mikey
Cheers GD, thanks again everyone for the nice comments.