30 Days of Summer - ID Quiz

Re: 30 Days of Summer - ID Quiz

Gorgeous Daze
Sue. Ma Nah Ma Nah.

Re: 30 Days of Summer - ID Quiz

Mikey
Correct GD, 1 point to you.

GD = 1
OGW = 1
PattiForPM = 1
PansLegs = 1
Vin = 1

Re: 30 Days of Summer - ID Quiz

Mikey
Day 6, for 1 point name the dancer and routine

Re: 30 Days of Summer - ID Quiz

Gorgeous Daze
Patti. Let's All Chant

Re: 30 Days of Summer - ID Quiz

Pauline - Let's All Chant

Re: 30 Days of Summer - ID Quiz

Everything'sRosie
Arrrgh. Of course it's Patti!

Re: 30 Days of Summer - ID Quiz

Mikey
Yes GD takes the point.

So for this weeks bonus round in keeping with this weeks theme, whoever posts a related screencap to the following clue the fastest gets the point

This type of wildfoul is normally seen in the local nightspot

Re: 30 Days of Summer - ID Quiz

Old Grey Whistler
Not sure if this is what you are looking for but here is a picture of Disco Duck

Re: 30 Days of Summer - ID Quiz

Mikey
Yep, thats spot on, possibly the stupidest outfit ever

Scores on the doors are now as follows

GD = 2
OGW = 2

PattiForPM = 1
PansLegs = 1
Vin = 1

Re: 30 Days of Summer - ID Quiz

Mikey
Day 7, for 1 point name the dancer and routine

Re: 30 Days of Summer - ID Quiz

AC/PD
Gill
Jazz Carnival - Azymuth

Re: 30 Days of Summer - ID Quiz

Doc
It's a wolf, or at least that's who Kid says it was.

Re: 30 Days of Summer - ID Quiz

Mikey
Yes AC/PD, 1 point to you. Sorry Doc, nothing for Wolf.

GD = 2
OGW = 2

AC/PD = 1
PattiForPM = 1
PansLegs = 1
Vin = 1

Re: 30 Days of Summer - ID Quiz

Mikey
Day 8, and moving on to a new theme, International

For 1 point, name the dancer and routine.

Re: 30 Days of Summer - ID Quiz

Legsfan
Mary in I Can't Give You Anything But My Love?

Re: 30 Days of Summer - ID Quiz

It's Mary in Barbados

Re: 30 Days of Summer - ID Quiz

PansLegs
Mary, Barbados V2 ?

Re: 30 Days of Summer - ID Quiz

PansLegs
Pipped

Re: 30 Days of Summer - ID Quiz

Yep I see it now. I thought the blue was one of those red ribbons that had been changed with some effect.
1/2 point for getting Mary?

Re: 30 Days of Summer - ID Quiz

Mikey
If i give you half a point Legsfan you'll be stuck down there on your own

Vin nips in by a whisker to take the point

GD = 2
OGW = 2
Vin = 2

AC/PD = 1