30 Days of Summer - ID Quiz

Re: 30 Days of Summer - ID Quiz

PattiForPM
Jimmy Savile and Turn to Stone

Re: 30 Days of Summer - ID Quiz

Mikey
OGW gets the point, and goes into the lead.

OGW = 3

Doc = 2
GD = 2
PansLegs = 2
Vin = 2

AC/PD = 1
ER = 1
Legsfan = 1
PattiForPM = 1

Re: 30 Days of Summer - ID Quiz

Mikey
Day 14, for 1 point name the dancer and routine

Re: 30 Days of Summer - ID Quiz

VintageVideos
Sue, All Over The World (in Lederhosen!)
Vin

Re: 30 Days of Summer - ID Quiz

Congrats Vin, you win a point. That concludes the International selection.

OGW = 3
Vin = 3

Doc = 2
GD = 2
PansLegs = 2

AC/PD = 1
ER = 1
Legsfan = 1
PattiForPM = 1

Re: 30 Days of Summer - ID Quiz

Mikey
Day 15, time for a new theme this week 'Nightwear'

For 1 point name the dancer and routine

Re: 30 Days of Summer - ID Quiz

VintageVideos
Flick, Make It With You
Vin

Re: 30 Days of Summer - ID Quiz

Mikey
Yep, another point to you and you take the lead.

Vin = 4

OGW = 3

Doc = 2
GD = 2
PansLegs = 2

AC/PD = 1
ER = 1
Legsfan = 1
PattiForPM = 1

Re: 30 Days of Summer - ID Quiz

Mikey
Day 16, for 1 point name the dancer and routine

Re: 30 Days of Summer - ID Quiz

Gorgeous Daze
Sue - Hopelessly Devoted To You?

Re: 30 Days of Summer - ID Quiz

Mikey
I'm afraid not GD

Re: 30 Days of Summer - ID Quiz

PattiForPM
This is a tricky one Mikey.  Looks like an old pic of Ronnie Wood to me

Re: 30 Days of Summer - ID Quiz

Doc
I'll take a guess, because it's rather hard, at Sue - Jones vs Jones

Re: 30 Days of Summer - ID Quiz

Mikey
No its not Sue or Ronnie Wood (i heard he had 2 left feet anyway), think of the theme. I will post a modified one at 9pm if nobody guesses correctly, Doc and GD would be welcome to try again then.

Re: 30 Days of Summer - ID Quiz

Ruth Silver Star ?

Re: 30 Days of Summer - ID Quiz

Mikey
Sorry Ryan on the right lines but incorrect, hopefully someone can get it from this.

Re: 30 Days of Summer - ID Quiz

PattiForPM
Is it Dee Dee in I Get a Kick out of you?

Re: 30 Days of Summer - ID Quiz

Mikey
Yep

Another point to you.

Vin = 4

OGW = 3

Doc = 2
GD = 2
PansLegs = 2
PattiForPM = 2

AC/PD = 1
ER = 1
Legsfan = 1

Re: 30 Days of Summer - ID Quiz

PattiForPM
Thanks Mikey, don't think I'd ever have got it without the enhanced view.  Dee Dee if you're out there sorry about the Ronnie Wood quip

Re: 30 Days of Summer - ID Quiz

Mikey
Day 17, for 1 point name the dancer and routine.