30 Days of Summer - Name that Vid!

Mikey
Yes its that simple, each day i will post a pic of two well known videos and to score a point simply guess correctly one of them. So heres them rules then.

1. Name one of the video pictures shown (artist and song title), the first person with a correct answer on each scores a point.
2. Only one guess is allowed i.e you cannot guess both.
3. I will post a clue if after a while any are unsolved, at that point anyone who guessed incorrectly can then have one more guess, point scorers are not permitted to guess again.
4. The quiz will last for 30 days.
5. Don't sit too close to the TV or you'll get square eyes.

Re: 30 Days of Summer - Name that Vid!

Mikey
Day 1 - For 1 point, Name that Vid! (artist and song title please)

Re: 30 Days of Summer - Name that Vid!

Hanway2
 Video Killed The Radio Star- The Buggles.
Mel

Re: 30 Days of Summer - Name that Vid!

Mel
Hi Mickey
Are we allowed to answer both vids?
M6
Mel

Re: 30 Days of Summer - Name that Vid!

Mel
Dire Straits Money for Nothing.
M6

Re: 30 Days of Summer - Name that Vid!

Arlo
Which is also the answer to a popular trivia question, that is name the first video played on MTV.

Re: 30 Days of Summer - Name that Vid!

Mikey
One point each for Hanway and Mel. I thought i would start with 2 video themed songs since this is a video quiz and I was almost tempted to give Arlo a point for that nugget of info. Of course Money For Nothing references MTV as well.

By the way Mel, please check the rules in the first post, you can only answer on 1 of the vids.

Hanway 1
Mel 1

Mel

Ok Mickey got it.This looks like it's going to be fun.
M6

Re: 30 Days of Summer - Name that Vid!

Mikey
Day 2 (Its ladies night) - For 1 point, Name that Vid! (artist and song title please)

Re: 30 Days of Summer - Name that Vid!

Who's That Hurll
Material Girl - Madonna.
Mel

Kate Bush,Babooshka.
M6

Re: 30 Days of Summer - Name that Vid!

Mikey
Yes indeed, both correct

Mel 2
Hanway 1
WTH 1

Re: 30 Days of Summer - Name that Vid!

Mikey
Madonna has made so many great videos, i think i'm going to have to include her again at some point.

Re: 30 Days of Summer - Name that Vid!

Mikey
Day 3 - For 1 point, Name that Vid! (artist and song title please)

Re: 30 Days of Summer - Name that Vid!

Who's That Hurll
Alone- Heart.
Mel

Human League.Dont you want me.
M6

Re: 30 Days of Summer - Name that Vid!

Mikey
WTH gets a point. Mel you are incorrect, but you may have another go after 9pm if it is still unsolved.

Re: 30 Days of Summer - Name that Vid!

Everything'sRosie
Human League. Open Your Heart.

Re: 30 Days of Summer - Name that Vid!