36 years since we got the bird! 5 years of champagne moments. (They're all shut!)

Re: 36 years since we got the bird! 5 years of champagne moments.

Doc
If anyone else wants to submit something for 1981 can you do it soon and not leave to the last minute.
I want to get the 1981 post made early to leave time to spot errors before voting commences.

Re: 36 years since we got the bird! 5 years of champagne moments.

AC/PD
Two from Ain't No Stopping

1) The welcome offered by the line of five to new girl Anita (right arms out, smiles,  applause)
2) The cape removal.

Re: 36 years since we got the bird! 5 years of champagne moments.

I've been reprising some 1981 routines for this very purpose and I'll post my conclusions within the next 24 hours.

Re: 36 years since we got the bird! 5 years of champagne moments.

Before I start giving some more suggestions, I'd just like to clarify a few things. For 'Stars on 45 vol1' (Peter Powell edition) it says "Rosie's through the window". It's actually Patti who comes through a window made by Rosie and Sue.
Bermuda Triangle "Eyes closed bit" @ 0.40 - I have this as Patti acting out the "Woman, are you mad" line.
Startrax Club Disco: Gill dances with Alex (Ioannu), rather than any old "partner".
One Day in Your Life V1 (blue dresses)- rather than just "the first close-up of Rosie", can that be changed to Rosie's opening solo?

For consideration:

I Ain't Gonna Stand For It:  Patti splits.
Hands Up (Give Me Your Heart):  Lulu miming "Hands Up" and looking to the camera at the start.
Oldest Swinger in Town: Rosie corrects slip and Pauline laughs in the background.
Stars on 45 Vol 1:  Wide-eyed Lulu @0.20 miming "move up your body" line.
Up The Hill Backwards:  Birthday Girl Rosie sipping BBC champagne with Mike Read.

Re: 36 years since we got the bird! 5 years of champagne moments.

PattiforPM
23 hours and 46 minutes WTH, you're a man of your word Sir!

Re: 36 years since we got the bird! 5 years of champagne moments.

Doc
No more after today.