40th 01/02/79: Heart Of Glass

Doc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85aNBlJ1syU

COMMENT: One of the best ever, Top quality song as well.

CHAMPAGNE: Those moody Rosie close ups.

OTHER LIKES:
The different outfits.
Split Screens

SPOTTED:
OK it's not perfect, there's a mistake or two but I'm not telling.
Patti does appear to be the most flexible!

Rosie and Gill also appeared backing
Two Man Sound - Que Tal America
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEQBDuPbC7s

Still living in 1979

Re: 40th 01/02/79: Heart Of Glass

AC/PD
COMMENT: An eternal Legs & Co. showreel presentation highlight with bonus individual glossy portraits of each dancer for the portfolio.
CHAMPAGNE: Six bottles of the good stuff and a bunch (or tin) of Roses.
OTHER LIKES: The high kicks, costume deviations, five dancing 'shoots' emerging from behind the Rosie, etc.
SPOTTED: (2:46) A lonesome leg in blue jeans.

Re: 40th 01/02/79: Heart Of Glass

COMMENT: One of the best for sure, but not the very best.

CHAMPAGNE: I quite like the Pauline solo bit. Love her smile when she performs her high kick. Think she enjoyed it.

LIKES: The costumes are some of the best ever worn by Legs. Id love to have known how the differing costumes got dished out and did the dancers have a say in who wore what.

SPOTTED:  Gill verbally castigating herself with a four letter word beginning with the letter S.

Re: 40th 01/02/79: Heart Of Glass

The Rubberband Man
COMMENT: The song’s taken from the Parallel Lines album, and the monochromatic style to the set evokes the album cover’s art, even though the lines here are more diagonal in orientation.

CHAMPAGNE: Moody Lulu’s solo

OTHER LIKES: I really do like the costumes. The different designs and the black sparkly material that shimmers in the light are possibly the real highlight of this dance sequence.

SPOTTED: The camera is in shot for the first line-up. The alignment is better for the second line-up and the camera’s been pulled back so it’s out of view.

Re: 40th 01/02/79: Heart Of Glass

SPOTTED: Patti's reaction, in the earlier line, to missing the same move as Gill was a lot more lady like. Smile, then insert trademark Patti expression and no one will notice the mistake.

SPOTTED2:
Robin Nash made the right choice by adding Gill and Rosie to the Two Man Sound line up, so much nicer to watch and I hardly heard the music.
Still living in 1979