40th 01/11/79: Star

Doc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVyt3GXcUlo

COMMENT: A gold and silver delight.

CHAMPAGNE: Consistently good throughout but no real stand out moment.

OTHER LIKES:
The outfits which strangely remind me of Thunderbirds.
Even though it is over 2 1/2 minutes long it still feels like it finishes too early.

SPOTTED:  Not easy to see but Patti and Pauline have gold outfits and boots with silver capes and the others have silver outfits and boots with gold capes. The yellow lighting tends to make it all look gold.

Still living in 1979

Re: 40th 01/11/79: Star

COMMENT: The far away start to the routine is classic Flick thoughtfulness in trying to recreate distance as in the song title.

CHAMPAGNE: Not really champagne, but i do like the bit where Patti seems to mouth the `Oh oh oh oh, ha ha yeah` bit.

OTHER LIKES: Bit naughty this one, but Gill bending over right at the end always catches my eye .

Re: 40th 01/11/79: Star

COMMENT: Stellar Performance with mild overabundance of Aurora

CHAMPAGNE: Those smiles and costumes

OTHER LIKES: Love the soft stepping rhythm

SPOTTED:  Forgive me but it was all I could do to take my eyes off the plunging centres of the tops

Re: 40th 01/11/79: Star

AC/PD
COMMENT: Wholly acceptable, non-invasive spectral effects around six heavenly bodies.

CHAMPAGNE: Not while driving into space.

OTHER LIKES: Patti looking love-Lee.
                      Sue's unflappable cape-abilities.

SPOTTED:  Sueforever's avatar.