40th 02/02/78: The Groove Line

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XX7hnZXVMNk

SUMMARY: Very short and sweet.

CHAMPAGNE: The two piece outfits held together by string!

SPOTTED:  This is a hard one to get a good screen grab from.

Review:
RYAN
P4PM
TRBM
ER
GILURO
OGW
Look how sharp my screen grab is!

Re: 40th 02/02/78: The Grooveline

Doc you may want to edit the title to `The Groove Line`.

Re: 40th 02/02/78: The Grooveline

SUMMARY: Hot & steamy on the stairs.

CHAMPAGNE: That side view early doors when we get a good look at the oiled up Sue. (by the way, i dont believe any of this sweaty talk)

SPOTTED:  Not very often in a Legs & Co routine do we see a full shot of a TV camera. Look closely in this and we do.

Re: 40th 02/02/78: The Grooveline

SUMMARY: Slick, skimpy and silver...but a little tarnished

CHAMPAGNE:  Sue looks hot hot hot

SPOTTED:  Are you kidding?

Re: 40th 02/02/78: The Grooveline

The Rubberband Man
SUMMARY: Legs & Co get their groove on

CHAMPAGNE: Gill from the front and back

SPOTTED: So many lights and so much darkness – how can that be?

Re: 40th 02/02/78: The Grooveline

Everything'sRosie
SUMMARY: Top multi-levelled grooving.

CHAMPAGNE: Those amazing spins. Are you watching Michael Jackson?

SPOTTED: Sue has worked up quite a sweat. That girl needs towelling down. Form an orderly queue!

Re: 40th 02/02/78: The Grooveline

CHAMPAGNE: That side view early doors when we get a good look at the oiled up Sue. (by the way, i dont believe any of this sweaty talk)
I agree with you, it's not sweat. I don't think it's oil either. If you watch carefully (such a difficult job!) they all reflect the light in certain places, legs, backs and arms. I think they've been sprayed with glitter or something similar that reflects the light.

Really ER, you should know that ladies don't sweat!
Look how sharp my screen grab is!

Re: 40th 02/02/78: The Groove Line

SUMMARY: Legs & Co get into the Groove.

CHAMPAGNE: The close up of Gill early on, and the full body shot of her later on.

SPOTTED: I think the boots the girls are wearing are the same ones they wear next weak for Abba's Take A Chance On Me, (with a few stick on hearts added), and again a few weeks later for Chic's Everybody Dance.

Re: 40th 02/02/78: The Groove Line

Doc
GiLuRo wrote
BBC economies at work.
Look how sharp my screen grab is!

Re: 40th 02/02/78: The Groove Line

Old Grey Whistler
SUMMARY: Good dancing, good costumes but let down by a poor production.

CHAMPAGNE: The early close up of Gill.

SPOTTED: Just lots of cheap looking coloured light bulbs.