40th 02/11/78: Part Time Love

Doc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAndPIK4ucA

COMMENT: The dancing seems more upbeat when the yellow dress is facing the camera.

CHAMPAGNE: An unusual idea but the cork stays in.

OTHER LIKES:
Rosie seems particularly happy.

SPOTTED:
The background has the black and gold on the same side as the girls dresses, but the floor is reversed and is gold on the left and black on the right.

Re: 40th 02/11/78: Part Time Love

Doc
About to slip off the page with no comments. Not even The Smurf Song has managed that.