40th 02/11/78: Part Time Love

Doc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAndPIK4ucA

COMMENT: The dancing seems more upbeat when the yellow dress is facing the camera.

CHAMPAGNE: An unusual idea but the cork stays in.

OTHER LIKES:
Rosie seems particularly happy.

SPOTTED:
The background has the black and gold on the same side as the girls dresses, but the floor is reversed and is gold on the left and black on the right.

Re: 40th 02/11/78: Part Time Love

Doc
About to slip off the page with no comments. Not even The Smurf Song has managed that.

Re: 40th 02/11/78: Part Time Love

COMMENT: Honey and Licorice hmmmm….an acquired taste perhaps

CHAMPAGNE: Those expressive faces are great but it's still only a bit bubbly

OTHER LIKES:  Patti at 0:35 and Lulu at 0:57

SPOTTED:  Another really interesting Pauline hair-do

Re: 40th 02/11/78: Part Time Love

The Rubberband Man
COMMENT: A dance sequence based on contrasts, opposites and there being two sides to everything, with the poor-quality recording adding a metaphorical contrast to the higher quality non-yewtree’d BBC Four repeat broadcasts.

CHAMPAGNE: Lulu’s “I’m falling” spins

OTHER LIKES: Lulu’s new flop forward hair style

SPOTTED: An unusual transition (from the bottom up) to Queen’s Fat Bottomed Girls video
All bound for Lulu Land