40th 03/01/80: My Feet Keep Dancin'

Doc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07ptXNCTyXc

COMMENT: A slightly understated dance but quite nice all the same.

CHAMPAGNE: Skin tight leotards will pop a few corks.

OTHER LIKES:
Gill appearing to have borrowed Santa's boots.

SPOTTED:
Near the start you can make out black loops on Rosie's top, I can't work out if it some thing underneath the outfit or a shadow as they can only be seen in this one segment.

Still living in 1979

Re: 40th 03/01/80: My Feet Keep Dancin'

The Rubberband Man
COMMENT: Sue can stop dancing

CHAMPAGNE: Hurray for Lyrca

SPOTTED: Pauline‚Äôs indecisive footwear choice, and then using a snake to disguise the variance
You only need one 'ism' in your life, and that's Luluism

Re: 40th 03/01/80: My Feet Keep Dancin'

COMMENT: Sue loves bagging those extended Xmas hols.

SPOTTED:  In the closing scene, one of the straps on Gill's boots comes completely undone. Much easier to spot on the Blog slow-mo version. Well recommend it.
https://sendvid.com/lkhewkap

ANOTHER SPOTTED: For the second year in a row on the first routine of the year, Legs & Co do that move were they bend over,arch their backs forward and do the actions of milking a cow (yep, the way my mind works). They did the same move exactly 12 months earlier for the routine `September`.

LIKE: Doc's reference to the black loops on Rosie's top, which are only visible for a short while towards the start of the routine, though on the slow-mo at halfway i can see the ring mark again. Ive been trying to work out whats the cause and to be honest im struggling to come up with a credible reason. Totally baffled. Would like to hear any other thoughts on it.

Re: 40th 03/01/80: My Feet Keep Dancin'

AC/PD
COMMENT: Legs & Co make sure we get the point.

CHAMPAGNE: Yes, those colourful second skins really do accentuate their slender figures.

OTHER LIKES:
Pauline's brooch is rather charming.

SPOTTED: As already mentioned, Rosie's loops of uncertain cause.
               Gill's belt looks a touch too narrow, especially with her costume's rear drop.