40th: 04/01/79: September

Doc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGlvrdme_OY

COMMENT: Strangely autumnal dance warms up winter.

CHAMPAGNE: Miss H getting front stage.

OTHER LIKES:
Lulu's mustard dress catches the eye.

SPOTTED:
Still living in 1979

Re: 40th: 04/01/79: September

Caracalla
Comment: Very nice, flowing routine. The girls look great in those dresses

Champagne: Rosie's smile. She really looks like she is enjoying herself

Other Likes:  High kicks. They were so good at them

Spotted: No Sue! Where she?

Re: 40th: 04/01/79: September

COMMENT: Fresh from dancing to Summer Nights, Legs & Co Spring into action performing to this Autumnal sounding song in the dead of Winter.

CHAMPAGNE: Oh that bit around 20 seconds in when Rosie breaks away and it looks like she is giving us a wave.

OTHER LIKES: Love the shiny shoes.

SPOTTED:  Patti's bouncy hair, helped i think by the wind machine being set to `slight breeze`.

Re: 40th: 04/01/79: September

The Rubberband Man
COMMENT: Happy New Year and “Bottom’s Up!”

CHAMPAGNE:
 The cute one being extra cute :-

OTHER LIKES: The Laura Ashley style ball gowns and the shoes

SPOTTED: The wind is blowing so strong it blows Rosie’s hair clip off

Re: 40th: 04/01/79: September

AC/PD
The Rubberband Man wrote

CHAMPAGNE:
 The cute one being extra cute :-
That's Pauline for you.

Re: 40th: 04/01/79: September

AC/PD
COMMENT: Jolly dance moves to clean the floor with a wet cloth by.

CHAMPAGNE: Rosie in full bloom. A quick sip for Patti's wiggle.

OTHER LIKES: The pastel colour shades.

SPOTTED: (0:42) Gill and Patti's 'in and out with the arms and head' moves were previously performed in Instant Replay.

Re: 40th: 04/01/79: September

COMMENT:  Happy tune and a cheerful Dance which Falls a little short and Leaves me a little underwhelmed

CHAMPAGNE: The Patti Zoom at 1:20 (I chug when ACPD sips)

OTHER LIKES:  The Troupe exuding joy despite muted colours and cumbersome garb

SPOTTED:   Or rather unspotted.....some fruitless minutes spent trying to spot something useful in the reflective hanging sheets

Re: 40th: 04/01/79: September

Caracalla wrote
Spotted: No Sue! Where she?
Like in 1980 also, she bagged an extra extension to her Chrimbo Hols. Head girl status being envoked, surely not

Re: 40th: 04/01/79: September

Comment: The one with autumn shades and rumps but no Sue.

Champagne: No, but a nice cup of tea and a chocolate digestive.

Spotted: I see the nights are beginning to draw in.
Suefan